Chapter 35

**Kelleys POV**

The girl that cam called hot, the girl that Brent brought back last night, was my best friend.

Kelli.

"Kelli! What the hell are you doing here? With my ex?!" I yelled, getting her attention.

"I don't know, he wanted me to come back with him so I did. And he's so hot!" Kelli replied.

"Look, you can't go around dating my ex's! That's like literally wrong! Basically dating your best friends ex? No!" I started walking towards her but Brent pushed her behind him.

"You are not touching her!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Brent! Let me talk to her!" I grabbed Kelli's arm and pulled her into my hotel room, slamming the door.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked. I don't swear unless I'm really pissed off, which was really rare and well, this was one of those rare moments.

"Look, I have always been so jealous of you. You get all of the hot guys and you are so pretty. This was the first time where a guy actually came up to me and told me I was pretty and to some back with him. I know he's your ex but he's just so sweet and hot. You shouldn't care thought, Brent is your ex," Kelli confessed.

"I'm so sorry I had that big outburst. And I didn't know you were jealous of me. You should be Kelli, you are amazing and beautiful and I think you deserve Brent. Just forget about this. I'm happy you found someone," I said. I wasn't actually totally over it. I'm still pretty pissed but Kelli can't tell.

"Thanks Kelley," Kelli smiled, giving me a hug and I hug back lightly.

We walked out and everyone was staring at us.

"It's all good guys!" I smiled, heading over to Hayes and getting on my tip toes to peck his lips.

"I don't think I have ever seen you so mad," Hayes said.

"At the moment I was pretty pissed. You would be too if we broke up and your best friend started seeing me," I shrugged as I put my arm around Hayes' hip and his arm went around my torso.

"I know. You're cute when you're mad," Hayes smirked.

"You're cute all the time," I said back, kissing his cheek.

"I know," Hayes smiles a really cheesy smile.

I turned around and saw Kelli and Brent holding hands. Kelli gave me a week smile. I return it.

I don't think I will be totally over that because I still like Brent, I just love Hayes. There's a difference. If Hayes and I break up again, I can't go to Brent because he will be busy with Kelli. Brent is kinda like my best friend I guess.

"I will be right back, I'm going to talk to Brent," I said to Hayes. I turned around and told Kelli to move so I could talk to just Brent.

"I know things are kinda awkward between us, but I kind of consider you my best friend. I go to you for my problems and stuff so what do you say? Best friends? Or nah?" I said, laughing at the end.

"Best friends," Brent agreed. I hugged him and then went back up and hopped on Hayes back. He grabbed my thighs for support as we found our way to the MagCon limo.

When we got in, I asked Kelli, "Why are you even in Miami?"

"I'm visiting my grandma," she replied, looking up from her phone that she was typing away on.

I nodded my head and joined in on the conversation that the boys and Mahogany were having.

(A few hours after day 2 of MagCon)

"Hey let's go to the beach that we went to yesterday," Aaron suggested and we all agreed.

We all went back to our rooms to change. I put on a turquoise strapless bikini with matching bottoms. Then I put a tee shirt and shorts on over. I grabbed my phone and my drawstring bag, putting a speaker and some food on there.

Hayes had gotten ready faster than me so he was hanging out in Nash's room. I walked over there too and saw that everyone was waiting for me.

"Did it really take me that long to get ready?" I asked.

"No, we were all just really fast," Matthew replied, getting up from laying on one of the beds. The boys followed after him.

We all walked out. Well I was on Hayes' back so I guess I was carried out. He carried me all the way to the beach.

"I'm surprised you could carry me all that way!" I said to him as we reached the beach and he set me down.

"Seriously? You weigh like 20 pounds! Nash could carry you! And Nash is weaker than a 5 year old girl!" Hayes exclaimed as I laughed at his comparison.

I took my tee shirt and shorts off, leaving me in my swim suit. Nash was looking at me.

"What do you want perv?" I joked, looking over at Nash.

He ran over to where I was.

"How do you have a six pack?" He asked, motioning to my stomach. I looked down and saw that I actually had abs!

"Oh hey! I guess I have abs! I never noticed them!" I said. It's true, I had no clue I had a 6 pack.

"How? What? Life is confusing!" Nash said.

"Maybe you should not each so many donuts at breakfast," I suggested.

"You are probably right, but what I wanna know, is your secret to getting a perfect six pack," Nash kind of whispered.

"I don't know, I surf a lot," I shrugged, looking down at his stomach, seeing that he really didn't have nice abs. He needed to work out.

"You're no help," Nash said, running into the water.

I walked over to the ocean and put my feet in. Hayes came over and did the same.

"Don't move," I instructed as I took my phone out and opened the Instagram app. I took a picture of our feet in the water and captioned it saying :

We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.

Hayes is my drop in the ocean, without him, I'm missing something

We stayed at the beach and watched the fireworks that the city was lighting off at the pier. I laid next to Hayes on a towel as people all around the beach oooed and awwwwed at the fireworks being shot up in the sky.

"This night couldn't get any better," Hayes said as another firework lit up the sky.

"I know how to make it better though," I said. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I leaned in and kissed him. His hands were on my cheeks and mine were on his. This kiss made a whole zoo go off in my stomach and electricity surged through my body.

I heard another firework go off a little but later and I pulled away.

My phone buzzed and I saw that Cameron posted a picture of Hayes and I on twitter. The picture was of us kissing and a firework that went off that was in the shape of a heart was right behind us. The caption was "my otp 👌"

"You were right, that kiss made my whole night 100x better," Hayes smiled.

This night was perfect.

--------------------

A/N- sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have 300+ reads omg! thank you and ilygsm💕 I love this story and yeahhhh... I might be going to digi fest Minnesota and I'm so excited! but that haven't told us who's gonna perform Ugghh.. well that's the end if this chapter!!

❤️-K