Chapter 49

1 year later..

**Kelleys POV**

I got to see hayes in September and it was like nothing changed. We broke up but still acted like a couple. We kissed, we slept in the same bed, held hands etc.

We used to text each other every day but then that slowly stopped until I only got a simple "hey" about once a month, sometimes not at all.

Conner and I started dating in December. I really did love him, just not as much as I loved Hayes. But I had moved on from him. Now Conner and I were happy.

We got to stop in California in March and visit our families. My mom and Bradley were still together and they had their 1 year anniversary while I was visiting. Sadly Hayes was away at meet and great, he said it was called digi fest, and I didn't get to see him.

Right now, we were in France in a hotel. It was raining really hard. we were supposed to have a competition today but it got cancelled.

In competitions, the worst I have done is 3rd place, which is amazing considering I'm surfing against the best female surfers in the world.

My life had been this : wake up, run, eat, surf, eat, sleep, repeat.

That's exactly how every day goes, except when we are flying.

I get jet lag a lot and I get sick a lot too, but that doesn't stop me.

That's my life.

----

"Babe, you coming to bed?" Conner asked me. I was just washing my face.

"Yup," I said and hopped in bed, snuggling close to him.

"If we don't surf tomorrow, we should rent a car and drive to Paris, it's only a few hours away," he suggested.

"Yeah that sounds nice," I smiled.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Conner asked me.

"What?" I questioned.

"This." He hovered over me and our lips met. I rolled over so I was on top.

We had never gone far when we did this. We never actually had intense kisses. This was the first.

Conners hands went down my body to my hips and it started getting intense. His hands started going under my shirt. That's when I pulled away.

"What wrong?" Conner asked.

"I don't want to go that far," I admitted.

"Okay, I understand," he sighed.

"Thanks," I said and kissed him one last time before laying next to him and falling asleep.

-----

So that's basically what's going on in my life. It sucks that Hayes and i don't talk anymore. He knows that Conner and I are dating, but he never told me if he found anyone. I guess I'll find out when I get home.

-------------

A/N- so that's the end of this book! go check out the sequel! I will start a few chapters soon!

❤️-K