Chapter 15

**Hayes POV**

Brent was laying in Kelley's hospital bed and they were kissing. My eyes started to water. How could she do this?

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I screamed.

Brent turned around and got out of her bed really fast.

"Bro I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it just kind of happened and I-" Brent said.

"Things like this don't just happen Brent. And Kelley, how could you let this dick do that to you? Who the hell are you turning in to? Because you certainly aren't my girlfriend anymore. But you can be Brent's. I'm so fucking done. Goodbye," I said throwing Kelley her subway and running out of the hospital.

I called Cam to come and pick me up. He drove up to the curb and I jumped over the side and into the back of his convertible.

"Hayes what happened? Why are you crying?" Bailie asked me, sounding concerned.

"I found Kelley and Brent kissing. I broke up with her."

"Aw Hayes I'm so sorry. I know you really liked her too," she said coming to the back and sitting next to me, hugging me.

"Obviously I wasn't good enough for her. That's why she needed Brent. I hate him so much. And I love Kelley so much," I said as tears started coming out faster.

"If it was meant to be, she will come back. Don't worry Hayes. We can just make her regret doing that to you. It's easy I have done it with Cam," Bailie said.

We got back to the house and I ran up to my room and texted Jordan, my ex who I just remembered lives in Hawaii now.

Me: Jordan meet me at Tikis Grill. We need to talk.

Jordan: okay when?

Me: now

I went to my bathroom and washed my face to clear my dried tears. Then I grabbed a penny board from Cameron's garage and boarded to Tikis.

I walked into the restaurant and saw Jordan sitting at a 2 person table.

"Hey Hayes," she said with a smile in her face.

"Jordan I need a favor."

**Kelleys POV**

I'm so stupid. I don't even like Brent. I love Hayes. Why did I let him kiss me?

Brent was still in my room and his head was down and it looked like he was crying. I was fake sleeping so I could avoid him. Then I opened my eyes and he looked up. Since I can't talk I texted him.

Me: can u leave?

Brent: yeah sure why?

Me: i don't fucking want you here. you ruined my relationship with Hayes.

Brent read the text and got up, coming over and kissing me one last time.

"I have always been jealous of Hayes since I met you. I love you Kelley. I know you don't feel the same but I have deep feelings for you. I think about you every night before I fall asleep. I just wanted you to know," Brent said before walking out.

I texted Hayes.

Me: I'm so sorry. I don't know what got in to me. I love and I can't spend the rest of my life without you. I love you hayes.

He responded right away.

Hayes: I'm sorry but I don't trust you. I think we need to move on for a while. maybe later if we still have feelings for each other. goodbye Kelley.

I started crying harder than i ever have in my life. a nurse came in and checked on me to make sure I was alright.

"Honey whatever happened will be alright I promise," the Hawaiian nurse said. I nodded and texted Brent.

Me: I think I love you too.

I locked my phone and shut my eyes even thought it was 6pm. I was so tired. I just wanted this day to be over.

**Hayes POV**

"So you want me to act like we are back together?" Jordan asked me.

"Yeah, just until Kelley realizes that I was the right choice, not Brent," I said.

"I can do that," Jordan says.

We walk back to the house together and go lay on the beach together.

"Hayes I miss you. I never should have cheated on you," Jordan said.

"No offense but I didn't miss you," I replied.

We talked on the beach until 11pm and then Jordan stood up and I got up too.

"Bye fake girlfriend," I said kissing her.

"Bye fake boyfriend," Jordan said.

She went home and I walked inside.

"Hayes what the hell? You can't jut move on back to that slut Jordan!" Cameron said. He obviously watched us kiss on the beach.

"Cam calm down we aren't dating. We are fake dating so I can win Kelley back. That was what Bailie told me to do," I said.

"Oh she told you do use that trick. She used that on me. Trust me man, it will definitely work," Cameron said while sitting down on the couch next to Bailie.

They started kissing and things got kind of heated so I went up to my room. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Brent.

Brent: Kelley doesn't love you anymore. She loves me.

There was a screen shot of a text to go from Kelley that said "I think I love you."

My heart sank.

If that's how she is gonna play, then I will too.

I texted Kelley a picture us Jordan and I kissing. I captioned it saying "I love you Jordan. Thanks for being there for me. Will you go out with me?" Then I sent it. Then I texted her again and said "oops sorry wrong person."

Two can play at this game Kelley.