Chapter 33

**Hayes POV**

We all came off stage 15 minutes later and chilled backstage.

"You two are so cute together," Mahogany said to Kelley and I.

"I know," I replied, putting my arm around Kelley's shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"Hayes stop rubbing it in my face that you can get a girl I can't!" Nash joked.

"I'm just way more flawless than you," I said pretending to do a hair flip. Kelley laughed at me.

Cam and Bailie were being really lovey dovey today. He was always kissing her and hugging her. They were always laughing too.

"Hey what's up with you two today?" I asked, motioning towards Cameron and Bailie.

"I just found out that...I'm pregnant!" Bailie announced.

We all kind of stared at each other awkwardly. Truth be told, I was kind if grossed out. She was 18 and pregnant. I know a lot of girls have kids at that age but I thought Cameron was smart enough to not get a girl pregnant.

"Guys stop staring at each other with that look. I really love Bailie and we are perfect together," Cam said.

All of us changed the subject and talked about maybe going to the beach tonight.

**Kelleys POV**

(1 hour later)

All of the boys were busy signing things so I just sat next to Hayes and watched him.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him.

"No in good. You can go walk around. You don't need to stay with me," Hayes said before another fan walked up.

I went around his table and went to find Mahogany.

Before I could find her, 2 girls came up to me.

"Can we get a picture with you? You and Hayes are so cute together!" one girl asked.

"Aw thanks! And yeah of course! What are your names?" I said before taking a picture with them.

"I'm Aria," one girl said. She had dark brown hair that went to the middle of her back and it had waves. Her eyes were brown and her smile was really pretty. She kind if looked like Amanda Steel (makeupbymandy24).

"And I'm Taylor," the other girl said. She had blonde hair that was really long, blonde and had loose curls in it. She had blue eyes and she was skinny and kind of tall.

I took the picture with them and then I said, "Give me your phones and I will put my number in. You guys are really nice and I want to become friends."

I put my number in their phone and then said bye. When they walked away they started screaming as jumping up and down. I laughed.

I decided I didn't want to see Mahogany so I just went back and watched Hayes sign more pictures of himself.

(3 hours later)

All of the boys were finally done. We walked out to the limo and drove back to the hotel. Everyone was exhausted.

"Are you all still up for the beach?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah!" We all replied at once.

We arrived back at the hotel and we all went and got ready.

I put on a pink and silver polka for bikini and matching bottoms. I threw a tank top from PINK over and I put on some jean shorts from PacSun.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Hayes was sitting on the bed staring at his phone.

"You ready?" I asked, grabbing a drawstring bag and putting a beach towel, my phone and snacks in it.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Hayes said. He got off the bed and we interlocked out fingers together. I looked at him. "What?" he asked.

"You're just so cute," I said, pecking his lips.

"You're cuter," he cooed. This time, he kissed me.

"I'm so glad we are back together," I said. I out my head on his shoulder and we walked out and waited for the rest of the boys to come out.

Finally we were all ready. We got in the elevator and went down. The beach wasn't too far so we walked from our hotel.

On our way, all of the boys were playing tag and Mahogany and I were walking behind them. Cam and bailie stayed back because she was sick.

"They are so stupid sometimes," Mahogany said as she shook her head.

"Boys have no brains so of course they are," I joked.

"You and Hayes are seriously the cutest couple ever. #Kayes is my otp by far!" She said.

"I ship #jox so hard though! You two are so adorable!"

"I love Jacob. He's my best friend," Mahogany replied.

We finally arrived at the beach and I took my tank top and shorts off and laid down on the sand to tan.

"Don't be one of those girls! Get off your ass and get in the water!" Taylor said. He was blocking my sun.

"You can't make me. Now move! You are blocking my sun!" I replied.

"But I can make you!" Taylor picked me up and carried me to the water and the dropped me in.

"Why do you always pick me up?"I asked him.

"It's fun. And you're super light!" He replied.

We all swam and played volleyball in the water since there was a net set up in the water.

The sun was setting and I was laying on a towel with Hayes. I was leaning back on his and he was doing weird things jt my hair.

"What are you doing with my hair?" I finally asked.

"I'm trying to teach myself how to braid," Hayes replied.

"Give up. You're never going to get it. No boy can braid," I said.

"I can braid!" Nash yelled really loudly. He ran over to me and started yanking at my hair. "You go over, under, around, back through that loop that was just made, back around."

"Nash, you are going to get my hair in to knots! That's not how you braid!" I told him.

"Oh...well have fun getting that knot thing that I made out," Nash said. He got up and went back to where he was.

"You're definitely the smarter one," I said to Hayes. I looked up and him and he was staring down at me.

"Duh. Nash has no brain. All he can do is be funny and add 2+2," Hayes laughed.

"He can't even add that," I joked. Hayes laughed.

We stayed at the beach for 15 more minutes before we headed back.

Once Hayes and I got into our hotel room, I took off my swim suit and out in spandex and a tanktop. I brushed my hair and took off my makeup.

I walked out if the bathroom and laid in bed next to Hayes. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Let's take a selfie," I said. I grabbed my phone and went to the snapchat app. Hayes still had his arms around me and he kissed my cheek while I smiled really big. I typed "My boyfriend>>🌍" and I put it on my story and saved it. Then I posted the picture on twitter. I locked my phone and turned to Hayes.

"You are the best boyfriend ever," I said.

"I know," he replied. He kissed me and I started to smile halfway through it.

"I missed you. Let's never break up again, okay?" He asked.

"Okay."

------------------

A/N---aye that last part Is a tfios reference! I love that movie and book! this chapter is kinda long and I hopes you enjoyed it! love you all

❤️-K