Chapter 9

**Kelleys POV**

My alarm went off at 3 am. Ugghh. I don't want to get up.

I rolled out of bed and went down stairs to fix my self some breakfast. Then I went back up to my room and went into my bathroom and turned the hot water on in my shower. I showered and then got our and blow drued my hair. Then I put on some black leggings, sports bra and a sweatshirt.

I checked the time. 4:30. I put some makeup on then laid in my bed and texted Hayes.

Me: I'm ready you can come whenever

Hayes: be there in 10

Me: k I'm so excited 😜

Hayes: me too☺️💘

I unplugged my phone from the charger and put my charger in my carry-on. Hayes said we were going to Minnesota so it was going to be cold considering it's December and Minnesota is a giant freezer.

I walked to my parents room and woke my mom up.

"Mom I'm leaving soon. Love you," I whispered.

"Okay by honey see you in a few weeks," she replied.

I hugged her and then heard a knock on the door. I walked down with my giant suit case and carry on bag.

"Hey babe," Hayes said, hugging me.

"Hey. Let's go! I'm excited!"

We walked to the car and we got in the back seat. Nash was in the car along with Cam and some other guy I didn't know. I think his name was Taylor?

We got to the airport and we didn't have to go through security since the boys were famous. Also, we were escorted on the plane since a bunch if fans were there.

"Flight 205 to Minneapolis is now boarding first class," the speaker said.

"That's us!" Nash yelled over the crowd of screaming girls.

We boarded the plane and I put my head phones in and leaned my head on Hayes shoulder. I put my music on shuffle and Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

I look over at Hayes and his eyes were closed. I leaned back on him and fell asleep.

*
*
*

I woke up when we hit the ground. I looked out the window to see that the ground was covered in white sand. No wait, that's snow.

We got off the plane and walked into the limo that is waiting for us. Hayes and I interlocked our hands and walked outside. I noticed some fans giving us disgusted looks. They are just jealous. Sucks you don't get to be with this amazing guy.

In the limo, the boys explained to me how a MagCon event goes. All of it sounds so stressful and I don't know if I can handle it all because if I am around so many people for so long I get really annoyed and I freak out.

We arrived at the hotel. It was called the St. Paul Hotel and it looked super fancy. We got our rooms and all of the other boys arrived at the hotel at about the same time as us but a little later. I got to share a room with Hayes, Aaron and Shawn. Yay.

We all went to our rooms. Hayes and I were sharing a bed and Aaron and Shawn were sharing a bed.

We all met up in Nash, Cam and Taylor's room.

I noticed that there was another girl here, but she looked a little older than me, maybe about 18.

"Hey I'm Emily," the girl said to me.

"Hey I'm Kelley. Who are you her with?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Matthews girlfriend. What about you?"

"I'm Hayes girlfriend. I'm glad there is another girl here besides just me," I laughed.

"Me too. Other wise it would be super awkward," Emily said.

I got to know Emily more. She was super nice and so pretty. She has long brown hair and and green eyes. Also, she has a great fashion sense. Right now she was wearing a grey skirt with a mint greet crop tank top and mint green vans.

"Hey guys! Let's play hide and go seek tag!" Aaron yelled.

We all agreed and made teams.

Team Cock (Taylor was captain and chose the name):

Taylor

Hayes

Emily

Aaron

Jack G

Carter

Team fuzzy snakes (Nash has a creative mind):

Nash

Me

Matt

Cam

Jack J

Shawn

Our team hid first. Nash and cam went one way, Matt and Jack J when another and Shawn and I went to hide together.

1 minute later we heard them coming. Hayes saw me and Shawn and we ran. Of course Shawn was faster than me so Hayes caught me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and then turned me around, lightly kissing me.

"Gotcha," he said with a wink.

I gave him a pouty face and he kissed me again. Hayes pulled me closer and hugged me still while kissing me.

"Hey lovebirds! We are all going to go see a movie! Well all of us except Emily and Matt," Nash said.

We decided not to go and hang out with Emily and Matt.

We went into mine and Hayes room and watched a movie. I snuggled up to Hayes and watched the movie.

When the movie was finished Hayes and I decided to go out for a walk outside even though it was freezing.

I bundled up in tan uggs, a warm jacket, hat, and leggings.

We walk out and go walked down Grand Ave in St. Paul. Some fans walked up to us and asked Hayes if they could take pictures with him.

"I will take the picture," I offered.

"Oh no we want you in it too!" one girl said.

That was a first. I agreed and got in the picture with them.

The girls left and Hayes and I went to find a Starbucks.

We sat down and drank our coffee. I saw a figure in all black walk by the window out side and they took a picture of us.

"Hayes did you see that?"

"See what?" he asked.

"The was someone dressed in all black and they took a picture of us."

"It is probably just a fan," he shrugged.

Then the person in all black walked in to Starbucks and sat right behind Hayes with their back facing us.

"Hayes I think we should go," I whispered while standing up.

We got back to the hotel and we watched another movie, but it wasn't very interesting.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and I slowly fell asleep with Hayes next to me.

"I think we should break up," Hayes said to me.

I started to cry and I got up and punched him. I keep punching him until he is lying there lifeless. I turned around and see the person in all black pointing a gun at me. Then they fired.

-----

A/N -- hey guys! Don't worry that was just a dream...maybe😏😂 any ideas for the future of this story? I'm thinking of a sequel but don't worry this isn't ending for a while! I'm hoping to get to at least 60 chapters before I start the sequel!

❤️-K