Chapter 31

**Hayes POV**

Kelley just said she loved me. She isn't lying is she? I hope not because I really love her back.

We ordered our food and ate. When I finished I looked up at Kelley. I saw she was wearing the necklace I gave her.

"Kelley, you're wearing the necklace I gave you," I said.

"Yeah. I never took it off. I forgot about it until yesterday when I realized I still had it on," Kelley said looking down at her necklace.

"Remember the note that I wrote you? It said we would always find our way back to each other, and we did. I love you Kelley," I stated. It was true. I do love her.

"I love you too. Let's go soon. It's going to start thunder storming!" Kelley nervously said.

I got the check and paid for it and then we walked outside. The car wasn't here yet so we had to wait. It eventually started pouring rain.

**Kelleys POV**

"Ah! I'm getting soaked!" I yelled, running over to hug Hayes for protection.

I looked up at him and our eyes connected. I stopped hugging him without breaking our eye contact. We both started leaning in and then our lips connected. The world felt like it was spinning around us. This kiss was amazing. We didn't break for what felt like forever. Hayes' hands went on to my waist and mine went around his shoulders.

When we broke, Hayes said, "That was amazing."

I giggled and hugged him until the MagCon car came and picked us up.

I sat right next to Hayes and leaned my shoulder. We gave each other short kisses the whole ride back.

When we arrived at the hotel, Hayes walked me to my room.

"So, uh, what are you gonna tell Brent?" Hayes asked when he was at my door.

"I'll just say that I don't love him anymore and that you are my one and only true love," I said hugging Hayes.

"Aw, I love you Kell," he cooed kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too. I'm gonna go deal with Brent now. I will probate have to movie into your room so be prepared," I said opening my door.

**Brents POV**

I hope Kelley and Hayes didn't do anything...you know..lovey dovey.

I heard the door open and Kelley walked in. I jumped out of bed and ran to hug her.

"I missed you so much. You and Hayes didn't do anything right?" I asked.

Kelley broke the hug and said, "Well um, I realized that Hayes is the only person that I truly love."

"What? He broke your heart into a million pieces!" I yelled.

"I know but tonight made me realize that I still do love Hayes. He's the one for me," Kelley said.

**Kelleys POV**

I felt bad for Brent but I didn't love him anymore.

"You can't love someone who broke your heart," Brent stated.

"You can't tell me who to love! We are done! Actually, we were never anything! Bye!" I basically yelled. I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door to Hayes' room and knocked.

He opened the door and let me in.

"I did it. The thing we had is now invisible," I said plopping on the bed even though I was soaking wet from the rain.

"Well now I have you all to myself," Hayes said.

He walked over to me and hovered over me. Hayes leaned down and our lips met. I missed his kisses. They were amazing. Then, I pulled away.

"I'm going to go take a shower, I'm freezing!" I said getting up and going into the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and took my clothes off. Then I got in and did all of my shower duties. I got out and out on some sweatpants from pink and a sports bra. I brushed my hair and then walked out of the bathroom.

Hayes was already in bed so I got in and snuggled with him. We watched Frozen. Hayes had brought a bunch if movies and I didn't ask him why, he's so weird.

I was about to fall asleep but then a huge clap of thunder boomed and I jumped.

"It's okay, your safe with me," Hayes comforted. He kissed my forehead. I slowly drifted off and fell asleep in Hayes' arms.

It felt so good to be back in the right persons arms. I hope it stays this way forever.

------------

A/N- sorry I haven't updated in a few days! I have been busy and I have been sick! this is a short chapter but I felt like you guys needed something so here ya go ☺️ I have almost 200 reads! OMG thank you💞 here is a celebratory turtle : 🐢

Anyways, thank you and I will have a long chapter up soon! I will work on it right now! Haha ily all and have an amazing summer💕

❤️-K