Chapter 29

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

Today was ditch day at our school so Brent and I got to sleep in.

We both woke up at 10am.

"Morning beautiful," Brent said in his morning voice.

"Good morning," I said putting my arms around his torso.

"What do you want to do today?" Brent asked.

"Let's go surf!" I said jumping out of bed and going to put my swim suit on. I put on my teal billabong bikini with matching bottoms.

Brent changed into his swimsuit and then we went to the beach.

I ran into the water with my board and paddled out. The perfect wave was coming so I turned around and paddled slightly. The wave came so I hopped up and rode it in, doing a few tricks and a barrel.

When I got on shore I noticed that there were a lot of people watching me. The all clapped when I got out of the water.

"You're amazing! Can I take a picture with you?" a little girl asked me. She was wearing a ripcurl shirt so she must surf. I nodded and took a picture with her.

"Hello, I am from WPS, and i would like to recruit you. You can come with us and compete in surfing competitions all over the world. Give us a call if you are on board. No pun intended," a guy wearing a Hawaiian flower shirt and swim trunks with flip flops. He seemed like a cool guy.

"Yes I will definitely think about it!" I said taking the card that he took out.

"What was that all about?" Brent came up and asked me.

"They want me to become a world professional surfer!" I practically screamed.

"That's amazing!" Brent said hugging me. "You have to do it!"

"I don't know if I will have time! I have to finish Jr. High and High School and I have been missing school a lot lately. I have been thinking about online school. It's way easier," I said looking up at Brent.

"Hey, you should follow your dream, and if you want to be a professional surfer, then you should take up this offer. It's a once in a lifetime chance," Brent said.

"I know. I really want this. I'll talk to my mom about it," I said.

Brent and I went in the water with our boards and surfed until lunch. Then we went to the food place on the beach and ate lunch.

**Hayes POV**

I broke up with Christina today. She was so annoying.

I went to the beach and saw Kelley and Brent eating lunch so I walked over to them.

"Hey guys, can I join?" I asked.

"Yeah of course!" Kelley said moving over so I could sit next to her.

"You guys ready for MagCon Miami tomorrow? It's gonna be sweet!" I said. No one knew what I was going to do. I don't even know if Brent will let me be with Kelley alone though.

"Yeah! It's gonna be amazing!" Brent said in a high pitched girly voice. We all laughed.

"I don't know why, but I feel like this MagCon is going to be better than the other ones," Kelley said.

"Me too," I said.

Kelley and Brent finished eating and we all went swimming. It was kind of awkward because I was sort of third wheeling but I was with Kelley so it was okay.

It was getting dark so I decided to go home and start to pack for tomorrow.

**Brents POV**

I had a feeling that Hayes was going to do something with Kelley at MagCon this weekend. I wasn't going to let her out of my sight.

I was also going to officially ask Kelley out onstage. I had it all planned out. Shawn was going to sing All of Me and the guys were going to hold up signs that said "Will you be my girlfriend?" And then a single spotlight will shine on me and I will be holding a dozen oink roses, her favorite.

Kelley and I were laying on the beach when a guy with a fancy camera came up to us.

"Hello, my name is Derek. I'm a professional photographer and I wanted to take a few photos of you two. You guys are the perfect couple," the guy said.

"Yeah sure. Where do you want us to go?" I asked.

"Out in the ocean, on your surfboards. I know it's dark out but I am going to use my flash and I am going to give you guys glow sticks to put around your neck. To make it fun!" Derek said.

Kelley and I went out on our boards and Derek went out on a boat.

First he had us lay on our stomachs and have our hands in the water, our fingers interlocked. Then, Kelley got on my board and sat in front of me, laying back. Finally, he had each on our boards, facing each other. We took a few like that.

"Okay, now you two need to kiss," Derek said.

We both leaned in and kissed. It lasted for what felt like forever. It sent more than sparks flying everywhere.

"Guys! You can stop now!" Derek said.

We both laughed. Kelley and I paddled back to shore and went back inside. I stayed over again since we had to get up at 4am to leave for the airport.

We both took showers separately and then got in bed.

"Today was fun. I can't wait for tomorrow," Kelley said snuggling her head into my chest. I put my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I can't wait either," I said.

**Kelleys POV**

This weekend was going to be interesting. Brent and Hayes basically fighting over me for the whole weekend. Great.

"Brent I'm going to go to sleep," I said.

"Okay goodnight. Love you," he said. Brent pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back but for the first time, I didn't feel anything. Weird. I usually feel electricity going through my body. But not this time.

We both pulled away and I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. My mind was going crazy about that kiss. Finally sleep overtook me.

(Morning)

My mom woke us up at 4am and we both got dressed. I put on maroon high wasted shorts and a white crop top. I also put on my white converse shoes and a maroon bandana with my hair tied back in a high pony tail. Taylor makes me wear bandanas during magcons, he's kind of bossy.

Brent and I ate and then we drove to the airport with Nash and Hayes.

"Hey Hayes," I said as he got in the car.

"Hello!" Nash said before Hayes was going to say something.

"Nash shut up I wasn't talking to you!" I said.

We went and picked up Cam and then went to the airport. The security people let us go through before other people at the airport and then we got to board the plane first.

On the plane I was in between Hayes and Brent. I put in my headphones and played trumpets, one of my favorite songs. I rested my head on Brent and fell asleep. This was going to be a long weekend.

---------------------

A/N- hey guys! I don't know why but this took me all day to write haha! it's kind of crappy but whatever! I hope you guys love this story! 3 votes for next chapter? ily💞

❤️-K