Chapter 6

**Kelleys POV**

"Hayes. I don't know...I just," Hayes cut me off with a kiss. He was starting to convince me. "Yes," I smiled, hugging him.

"I knew I had feelings for you when I first laid eyes on you," Hayes said.

"Aw, you're cute," I smiled.

"You're cuter," he winked.

*
*
*

I decided I was go my over to Hayes' house to spend the night so I packed some clothes in a bag.

"Mom I'm spending the night at Hayes' house!" I yelled, walking out of the door with Hayes.

"Did you tell your parents yet?" Hayes asked me.

"No. It's probably better we tell them later," I said.

We walked into his house and went up to his room. We decided to watch We're the Millers. It started to get really late so we decided to go to bed.

Hayes started making a bed on the floor.

"You know I don't care if we sleep in the same bed," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

I nodded my head and he got in bed next to me. We cuddled together and we both fell asleep fast.

I'm glad I said yes to Hayes. I am so glad that I had him when I lost Jake. I don't even care about Jake anymore. He's dead to me.

*
*
*

**Hayes POV**

I woke up and Kelleys head was buried in my chest. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes again.

15 minutes later Kelley woke up and I opened my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," I said

"Your morning voice is so sexy," she said, kind of sarcastically.

"Thanks." I kissed her forehead.

**Kelleys POV**

We got up and walked downstairs.

"Hey Nash!" Hayes said, stealing the cereal from him and grabbing two bowls for us.

"Hey! That's my cereal!" he said.

I giggled.

"Ah! So you are the famous Kelley I have been hearing so much about," Nash said to me.

Hayes talks about me? That's cute.

"Umm yeah. Hayes you talk about me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! He talks about you nonstop! He even asked me how to win a girl over. It obviously worked. Seems like you two were pretty friendly last night," Nash said raising his eye brows up and down.

"Nash shut up!" Hayes yelled and threw a hand full of cereal at him. Their dog came and ate it all up in like 10 seconds.

Hayes and I finished our cereal and got dressed. I went into the bathroom and changed into a mint green crop tank top and high wasted black shorts.

I walk out and Hayes was sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Let's take a picture together!" he said, holding his phone out.

I laughed while he opened the camera app. He kissed my cheek and I smile really big.

"Can I post it?" he asked.

"Of course!"

I see a twitter notification.

@hayesgrier: with this babe @kelleynorth 💕😍😘

All of a sudden my feed started getting blown up with comments about me and Hayes. Most we pretty mean. They said things like, "ew she's so ugly, he could do better" and "she's such a slut". Some we also very supportive and they started shipping "Kayes."

"We can be Kayes!" Hayes said to me.

"Why do we need a name? I think it's stupid," I said shrugging.

"I know. My fans just like ship names."

"You look really kissable right now," I laughed.

We kissed. Oh my god. I love his kisses. We pulled away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in again. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into his lap and I sat on his legs facing him.

We pulled away and I say, "I really really really like you," and then laughed.

"I really really really like you too," Hayes said, laughing along with me.

____________

A/n- Hay guys! sorry this chapter is so short! but I couldn't find any ideas do this chapter! the next one will be better I promise!

❤️-K