Chapter 23

**Kelleys POV**

We went to the hair salon and I had to dye my hair and eyebrows so they matched. My hair used to be blonde but now it's a reddish brown color with shine. I liked it but not as much as I liked my blonde hair.

"You look beautiful," Hayes said kissing my forehead.

"No I look horrible with brown hair. I should have moved to Nebraska," I said looking down at my feet.

"No Kell you are prefect. I love you no matter what color your hair is. you could be 800 lbs and I would still love you," Hayes said stopping and turning so we were face to face.

"I love you Hayes. I just wish I had never gotten involved with the whole CIA thing," I said looking at him.

"It will he okay. This spring break will be over in 4 days and then life will go back to normal, I promise," Hayes said engulfing me in a hug.

I rested my head on his chest and his chin was on the top of my head.

"Hayes I don't feel good can we go back?" I asked. My stomach was hurting really bad and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Yeah of course babe. Let's go," Hayes said taking my hand as we walked home.

When I got home I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was in there for about 10 minutes throwing up. Then, someone knocked on the door.

"Hey hun are you okay in there?" My mom asked me.

"No mom I'm throwing up a lot. I have never thrown up this much," I said puking again.

My mom walked in and she gave me this pill that is supposed to help upset stomachs and it worked.

I walked down to my basement after I changed into sweatpants and a tank top. Hayes was sitting on the couch doing something on his phone.

Then my phone buzzed and it was a notification on twitter.

@hayesgrier - i love my girlfriend so much 💕

With a picture of us that we took in Hawaii with the sun setting behind us.

"Aww Hayes I love you too. And you told everyone about me," I said plopping down on the couch next to him.

"Yeah. Just be prepared for hate. I know you can handle it though," he said kissing my forehead. "Do you want me to pull out the bed so we can lay together? And we can watch chick flicks!" Hayes knew I loved watching girl movies when I was sick.

I nodded and he pulled the couch out and turned the electric fire place on and got me my heated blanket since I told him I was freezing.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" He asked me looking through Netflix.

"Let's watch Dear John. It's the best chick flick of all time," I said cuddling up to Hayes. He doesn't care if I'm sick.

We watched the movie and half way through I started throwing up again.

"Hey kell should we take you to the hospital? You don't look so good," Hayes said looking at me.

**Hayes POV**

Kelley's face was super pale and she was throwing up like crazy.

"No I'm good I think it's just a bug. It will pass," she said

"Okay but if it doesn't get any better we are taking you okay?" I said looking at her worryingly.

She nodded and I went to get he another one of those pills and she took it. We resumed watching the movie and we both fell asleep at kind of the same time.