Chapter 21

A/N- sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a big test to study for and I had a band concert and I was swamped with homework since yes the end if the school year. Ugghh I hate school. I will try to make this update long so it will kind of make up haha

**Kelleys POV**

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Hayes asked. I shook my head and hugged him tighter. He took his thumb and wiped away a tear rolling down my cheek.

I cried until no more tears came out.

"Hayes my dad is in the hospital. He got in a really bad car accident and they said that he might not make it. I need to go home," I said looking into his eyes.

"Okay I will come with you. I'll go search for the earliest flight home," Hayes said getting up to grab his MacBook.

It only took him a few minutes to find one. "Looks like there is a plane that leaves tonight in a few hours. I will buy them. You go pack," he said ushering me upstairs.

I went up and packed my suit case and put some cropped leggings and a loose tank top on and then packed Hayes suit case. When I was packing I saw a jewelry box with a note attached. It read :

Kelley,

I love you so much and you mean the world to me. I could never loose you. That is why I am giving this to you. To remember that even when we are fighting, that I will always love you. You are so perfect in every single way. I have never felt like this towards any girl before. That makes you special. I know that there are so many girls out there that would love to date me but I chose the one who knew nothing about me. I can count on you for anything and that makes me happy. So thank you, for cheering me up and encouraging me.

Forever and always,

Hayes

I started crying again, but it was a happy cry. I knew Hayes loved me but I didn't know he loved me this much.

I opened up the jewelry box and inside was a necklace with a heart on it. The heart had an outline of diamonds. I knew they were real because by the case there was a receipt that had how much the necklace cost ( $1050.99) and it said in the description "Kay Jewelers Real diamond heart necklace.

I quickly put it back where I found it and packed the rest of his suit case.

When I was finished I brought our suit cases down stairs and Cam drove us to the airport.

Hayes and I went through security and then boarded our plane. I sat in my seat and laid my head on Hayes' shoulder and fell asleep. Hawaii was the worst vacation ever.

(Plane landing)

Hayes shook me awake.

"Kelley we are here. Do you want to see your dad now or go back to your house first?"

"I want to see my dad first," I said groggily. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and then stood up to get off the plane.

When we got out we were waiting for our baggage when a crazed fan screamed, "OH MY GOD ITS HAYES GRIER!" And a bunch of screaming girls ran over to us.

They all wanted to take pictures with him and one girl kissed him on the lips. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous but she was just a fan so it was all good.

"Girls I can't do this right now I'm in a rush and I need to be somewhere with my girlfrie-"

"But Hayes you said you weren't going to be in a serious relationship until after you were done doing meet and greats," one fan said. She looked a little sad and disappointed.