Chapter 18

**Hayes POV**

I woke up to the sound of a bang coming from downstairs. I got up to see what it was and As I walked down the stairs I saw Kelley laying there with a little bit of blood coming from her head.

"Oh my god! Kelley! Are you okay!?" I scream whispered running down to her. She was breathing but she want responding. "Cameron! Come down here now!"

I heard his door creek open and he walked out in boxers. "Is everything okay?" he asked.

"No come here. It looks like Kelley fell and hit her head. She's not responding, I said starting to cry.

Cam woke up Bailie and we drove to the hospital and brought Kelly to the emergency room.

Right away they but stitches in her head and ran some tests. Cameron, Bailie and I waited in the waiting room for a long time. Finally the doctor came out and told us if she was okay.

"Kelley has a minor concussion and a part of her brain was damaged but we can fix that in surgery. We will bring her in to surgery in a few hours. It will be a while before you can see her so you all can go home if you want," the doctor said.

"Hayes, Bailie and I are going to go home and go back to bed are you going to stay here?" Cameron asked me.

I nodded and went in to Kelleys room. The doctor brought me in here. He said I could see her but I couldn't talk to her. I went over to Kelley and kissed her forehead. Then I went to the bug comfy chair by her bed and fell asleep.

I woke up when they brought her in to surgery. After I woke up I waited for her to get out. It took about 30 minutes for her to get out.

When Kelley got out of surgery she was still under the medication that they gave her to fall asleep. She looked so miserable and weak. Some of the color was drained out of her face and she looked skinnier than usual. Probably because of the medication.

An hour later she finally woke up.

"Kelley! Oh my god I'm so glad your awake! Are you alright?" I asked. I noticed I had been holding her hand ever since she got out from surgery.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just have a major headache," she said rubbing her head.

"Well yeah you have a minor concussion. They hurt," I said kind if laughing. Kelley didn't think it was funny.

"Hayes it's not funny. This is serious. I just had freaking brain surgery and I have a concussion! We shouldn't have come to Hawaii in the first place. This is supposed to be paradise, not hell. I have been in this hospital basically ever since I got here. Hayes I just want to go home," I said starting to cry.

"You can't go home until your head is better. Your brain can't handle the air pressure that high up. You could die," I replied. I hate seeing her cry.

Kelley looked away from me and cried more and pulled her hand away from mine. Did I do something?

"Kelley did I do something to make you mad?" I asked.

"No Hayes I just don't really want to be here anymore. Nothing but bad thins have been happening ever since we arrived and I don't want anything else bad to happen to me," she said with more tears falling from her eyes.

I walked over to the side if her bed and turned her head so it was facing mine. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, being careful to not hurt her head.

A nurse walked in interrupting us.

"Oh I'm sorry am I disturbing you guys?" she asked.

"No you weren't," I said licking my lips and sitting down in the big chair again.

"Well we have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that you won't be released for 2 more days. The good news is that your concussion should be healed by tomorrow and we can take the staples out of your head tomorrow," the nurse said to Kelley.

"Thank you nurse," Kelley said before looking back at me. "Thanks for staying with me Hayes. I really appreciate it. You're the best boyfriend ever."

"Awwee thanks babe. I love you," I said leaning over to kiss her again. "Are to hungry? Do your what me to bring you something to eat?"

"Yeah can you go get me some coffee from the Starbucks in the lobby? I want a Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frappechino with whip cream decaf," Kelley said.

I nodded my head and went down to get me and her some coffee. I bought it and brought it back up to her.

"Thanks babe. You're the best," she said grabbing her Starbucks.

I sat down and drank my regular black coffee. "So what do you what to do when you get out of her?" I asked her.

"I want to go home," Kelley said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm positive. I don't want anything else bad to happen to me while in here," she said smiling at me. I smiled back at her and got up to throw my Starbucks away.

"Kell I think I'm gonna head back. I will come visit you later. Cam and Bailie are going to come see you soon too. Bye," I said pecking her on the lips.

"Okay by Has," she winked. I laughed and walked out of the room. I called Cam to come pick me up.

A few minutes later he arrived and I hopped in and we drive around for a little bit before heading back.

I ran into the house and got my swim suit on. Cam and I were going to go surfing for a while today.

I ran out to the beach am waited for Cameron to come out. As I was waiting I saw someone walking to our private beach. That someone was a person that I wasn't expecting.

Why was Jordan here?

--------------

A/N- hey guys so another cliffhanger sorry! It is like 12 am and I'm really tired but I have school off tomorrow so yay! Sorry this chapter is kind of short but I wanted to end it like this! Thank you guys so much for 50+ reads! I love seeing when I have more reads! okay so I'm gonna go now so bye guys ily ❤️

❤️-K