Chapter 34

**Hayes POV**

"WAKE UP ASSHOLE" Someone screamed in my ear, waking me up instantly. When I opened my eyes, Taylor was running around the room, flapping his arms like a bird. Kelley was sitting at a little table in our room, laughing at Taylor.

"Taylor, what are you doing?" I asked. I obviously sounded tired.

"I don't know! I just had 5 cups of coffee and I can't stop moving!" he yelled, running out of our room and going up and down the hall.

Kelley got up and closed the door so we wouldn't have to hear is screeching anymore.

"When did you get up?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows.

"When Taylor came in here the first time and picked me up while I was still sleeping," she giggled. I couldn't help but laugh myself, her laugh was contagious.

"He's so annoying sometimes," I said. I got out of bed and decided to take a shower.

**Kelleys POV**

While Hayes was taking a shower, I decided to go hang out with the boys.

I walked into Nash and Cameron and Bailies room.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting on the bed that Nash was sitting on. He was up by the pillows editing his new YouTube video.

"Hey! Did you see that girl that Brent came back with last night? She's hot!" Cameron said.

"Cam! Did you forget that I'm your girlfriend?" Bailie slapped his arm.

"Ow! You hurt me! And I'm sorry babe," Cam apologized, kissing Bailie.

It was getting intense so I crawled up on to the top of the bed and watched Nash edit his video.

"So what's your video this week?" I asked.

"I did an ask Nash again. You wanna see?" he asked.

"I only want to see it if I'm it it!" I protested.

"Oh. Well I guess you don't want to see it," Nash lied. "You are in it, I'm just kidding." he smiled a really cheesy smile and then played it.

I watched the whole thing and I wasn't in it.

"You made me watch a 10 minute video about you, and I wasn't even it it?!" I teased. "You said I was in it!"

"I know, I lied. Now get off my bed and go back to your lover boy," Nash said. He pushed me off with his feet and I walked out of the room, dodging Taylor as he ran down the hall screaming, "I LOVE PINE TREES!"

On my way back to my room I saw Brent but not the girl he came back with last night. She was probably in his room. I decided not to ask him so I just simply said, "Hey Brent," with a smile.

"Hey Kelley," he replied sending back a smile. I didn't think things were that awkward between us. I don't know.

I got back to my room and saw that Hayes was just finishing get dressed. He put his shirt on and then turned around.

"Hey babe," he said, giving me a light kiss.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, jumping on the bed.

"Well, we kind if have MagCon today," he laughed.

"Oh duh, blonde moment!" I laughed. I'm actually really smart. I was at the top of my class for grades last year. I'm also in accelerated English, science and for math, I'm in a grade above.

"Nah, you're the smarter person I know!" Hayes said.

"I know, I'm a nerd."

"But you're my nerd," Hayes winked.

"Did you just call me a nerd?" I yelled. Hayes realized what he said and starting running. I jumped up and chased after him. Surprisingly, I caught up to him and accidentally passed him.

"Wow, did you just out run Hayes?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw that Cam was standing there. he looked shocked.

"Yeah, why is that such a surprise?" I asked, panting a little. I haven't ran in a few weeks so I was getting out if shape.

"Hayes is faster than all of us combined!" Cameron said.

"Well, now I'm faster than all of you plus Hayes combined!" I said.

I didn't think I was that fast...i guess I was wrong!

"You're super fast babe," Hayes whispered in my ear. He was standing behind me with his hands on my hips.

"I know, now get off of me before I kick you in the balls," I laughed.

"Whoa, someone's crabby today!" Hayes yelled.

"Nah babe, I'm just kidding, I love you," I said cupping Hayes' face and kissing his lips.

"Geez guys! Enough PDA! Save it for the bedroom!" Nash teased, walking out of his room.

"Ohhhhh, is little Hayes gettin some?" Carter asked as he walked out of his room too.

(A/N remember kelley and Hayes are still 15)

"You guys are pervs," I said. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone, then I went back out to wait for everyone else to come out so we could go to MagCon.

"While we wait for everyone else, let's play truth or dare!" Cameron suggested.

"No! Whenever we play it with girls, it turns into like i dare you to make out with her for 5 minutes. It's dumb. Let's just chill," Nash said.

All of who were waiting agreed with Nash.

I took out my phone and decided to read some indirects that people send me.

"Wow, it's back with Hayes now. Choose one guy and stop sleeping with the boys you slut @KelleyNorth"

I replied to her.

"You are irrelevant. I love Hayes. Goobye."

"OMG @KelleyNorth and Hayes are so adorable together<3 I'm glad they are back together!"

"Aww you are so sweet! <3 ily :*"

"Ugghh I wish I had @KelleyNorth s life! shes a pro surfer and Hayes is her boyfriend!"

"You will find true love one day too! Nd keep working hard to achieve your goals <3"

I replied to a few more people and followed a few that were nice to me and blocked the people that sent me hate.

15 minutes later, Brent, who was the last person we were airing for, came out.

Attached to his hip, was the last person I was expecting.

The girl that cam called hot, the girl that Brent brought back last night, was my best friend.

Kelli.

-----------------

A/N- aye so finally a little more drama! Haha i bet the suspense is killing you! Just kidding no one is probably gonna read this..well..bye! I love all of you who are reading this<3

❤️-K