Chapter 20

(Morning)

**hayes POV**

When I woke up I got dressed and ate some breakfast. Then I decided to go visit Kelley. I grabbed some clothes for her to change in to since she was also coming home today.

I walked to the hospital. On my way I picked up a bouquet of flowers, a big teddy bear, balloons and a bagel from this bagel shop called Honolulu Bagels. I also got Kelley her favorite drink from Starbucks, a Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frappechino.

I arrived the hospital and went to Kelleys room She was still asleep so u waited for her. About 15 minutes later she woke up.

**Kelleys POV**

I woke up and saw Hayes in my hospital room. He was holding some flowers and Starbucks and next to him was a big teddy bear, balloons and he also got my a bagel for breakfast.

"Good morning babe," he smiled walking over to me handing me my coffee and bagel.

"Aw Hayes you didn't have to get me all this," I said.

"No but I wanted to," he replied.

I ate my bagel and drank my Starbucks.

Then the nurse came in and said that she could remove my staples. She put some numbing stuff where my staples were and then took them out and replaced them with stitches. Then the nurse told me I could be released and she left.

"Here I brought you some clothes to change in to," Hayes said handing me my drawstring bag as I got up and when to the bathroom to change.

He brought me high wasted shorts and a crop top that said Hayes on it like 7 times. Of course. He also brought me my vans that had cats.

I walked out and grabbed my flowers, teddy bear and balloon that he got me.

"You ready to leave?" Hayes asked kissing my cheek. I nodded and I checked out.

"I will call cam to come pick us up, Hayes said taking out his phone and calling Cameron.

A few minutes later Cam drove up in the convertible and Hayes and I got in the back seat.

We got home and I put my flowers in a vase and brought my bear and balloons upstairs.

"Kell let's go out on the beach," Hayes said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

We walked out to the beach and sat in the sand.

"I missed you," I said grabbing his face and kissing him. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. After a while we both let go.

"Let's go swimming!" Hayes said pulling me up to go get our suits on.

I put on my Aztec patterned bandeau swim suit from PINK and matching bottoms. Then I put my hair up and put a loose tank top over.

I opened my door and saw Brent standing outside my door. We were literally face to face and our eyes connected but I looked away.

"Brent your in my way," I said pushing him away but he wouldn't move. "Brent move!" I yelled a little louder.

Hayes walked out if his room and saw that I was trying to get away from Brent but couldn't.

"Hey Brent back the fuck off!" Hayes yelled pushing him away.

"Dude calm the hell down. I was playing around with her," Brent said.

"Brent can you just please leave me alone?" I said grabbing Hayes hand and walking past Brent down the stairs. We walked outside and laid our towels down.