Chapter 17

**Kelleys POV**

"I love you Kelley Marie North."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there like an idiot staring into his big blue eyes. It were like all the oceans were all squeezed together and put into his eyes.

Hayes cupped his hands around my face and brought me into another kiss. I kissed back but I didn't know what to think. Was he really with Jordan? Did he think Brent and I were dating? This was all so confusing but I just decided to enjoy this moment while it lasted.

"Hey lovebirds!" Cameron yelled.

We pulled away and looked at him. I was giggling.

"Bailie and I are going to go grab some Hawaiian Take-Out. We will be back in about a half and hour!"

We nodded and I hugged Hayes.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you want us to be? Because I know what I want us to be," he smiled.

I smiled to and kissed him again. "I want us to never see each other again," I joked.

"Good me too," Hayes said crossing his arms and looking the other way.

I walked over so that I was facing him again and pecked his lips. "I want us to be together again," I said.

Hayes grabbed my waist and pulled me to our bodies were touching and he crashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync and I but my hands on the small of his back and hugged him tightly. Neither of us pulled away for a while.

When we did Hayes said, "Me too."

We both sat on the sand and watched the sun set. I leaned my head on his shoulders and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Hayes Benjamin Grier," I said looking into his eyes again.

"I love you too."

"Hey let's take a picture together so I can post it on Instagram! Neither of us have posted one lately!" I said taking out my iPhone 5s and snapping a few pictures.

I posted the one of Hayes kissing my cheek and me smiling really big. I captioned it saying :

The best night ever with the best guy ever @hayes_instagram💕

(A few hours later)

**Hayes POV**

It was getting late so we both decided to go inside and get ready for bed.

We intertwined our fingers and walked inside. Bailie and Cam we kissing on the couch and it was getting pretty heated as in clothes we starting to come off. Ew.

"Don't forget to use protection!" I said walking up the stairs with Kelley to our rooms. She laughed when I said that. Her laugh was adorable.

"Goodnight Kelley. Love you," I said walking into my room. I was about to close the door when she came up and kissed me. It was a very emotional kiss. I picked her up and brought her into my room, still kissing. I didn't want to do that with Bailie and Cam in the house. They think we are too you to kiss this much but I don't care. I deepend the kiss and I held her tight. I never wanted to let her go. She was the best think that ever happened to me.

Kelley pulled away. I didn't realize that it started to rain. A big boom of thunder came and she hugged me tight since she was afraid of thunderstorms.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I'm really scared. This thunderstorm is really big," Kelley asked.

"Of course babe. Anything," I said hugging her. She was shaking.

**Kelleys POV**

I went to my room and put some spandex and a plain teeshirt on and put my hair up in a messy bun. I washed my face and then went over to Hayes' room which was right across from mine.

I crawled in bed next to him and he pulled me close to him. Hayes turned a movie on the tv. I didn't know what it was but it was funny. My eyes started to close and I put my head on Hayes chest and fell asleep. He kissed my head and moments later he was asleep too.

(2 am)

I woke up to another big clap of thunder. This time it shook the house. Hayes woke up too.

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded and checked my phone. I had 4 messages. 1 from Brent, 1 from Kelli and 2 from my mom. I checked Kelli's first.

Kelli: hey when are you coming back from Hawaii?

I responded quickly.

Me: the say before we go back to school.

Then I checked the one from my mom.

Mom: hey I heard you were in the hospital. is everything OK?

Mom: watch out. some big storms are coming to your part of Hawaii.

I texted her back.

Me: yes I am fine Hayes is taking care of me. don't worry.

I was nervous to see what Brent texted me. I opened it hesitantly.

Brent: I want you and Hayes to get back together. you guys are meant for each other. don't worry about me I will move on. But if you need me I'm here ❤️

I didn't bother to respond. I actually had no clue what to say so I just locked my phone and went back to sleep. Well tried to go back to sleep. The thunder kept me up. Also, I couldn't stop thinking about Brent. He was so nice and sweet. I liked him but I loved Hayes.

Hayes was so amazing. If he could he would give me the world. He loves me and I love him unconditionally.

Then Jake crossed my mind. I missed him so much even though he got pushy towards the end of his life. His funeral was hard for me because I saw his dead body on the sidewalk where he jumped and now it was in a coffin. Stop thinking about Jake. He gone. Focus on the present.

Finally I fell asleep again

"Kelley will you marry me?" Hayes asked getting on one knee.

We had been dating for the past 8 years. We broke up when we were 19 because we went to different collages but we got back together when we finished collage.

"Yes," I said getting teary eyed.

He stood up and picked me up and kissed me.

All of a sudden Brent came up and took me away from Hayes.

"You're mine now Kelley," Brent said starting to kiss me down my neck. Then Hayes pulled a gun out and shot Brent. He fell to the ground

I woke up panting. I hadn't had a dream like that since the Minnesota magcon.

I walked downstairs to get a glass of water. As I was walking upstairs, I slipped an fell on something. My world went black as I fell back and slammed my head against the hard wood stairs.

--------------

A/N- sorry there is kind of a lot of PDA in the chapter but they love each other so much Haha! so is Kelley clumsy or what? lol so I hope you guys are enjoying this book!

❤️-K