Chapter 45

**Conners POV**

When I pulled away I quickly said I had to be somewhere, and ran to the front of Kelley's house. I called my dad to come and pick me up since I didn't have a car.

"Hello?" my dad answered.

"Dad, I need you to pick me up at Kelleys," I said.

"Why? I thought you were going to stay longer."

"I did something bad," I confessed.

Before my dad could answer me, Kelley came up behind me and turned me around. She grabbed my face and brought my lips to hers. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed back.

When we both pulled away, Kelley said, "Don't leave," with a smile.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, not one bit. I have to break up with Hayes anyways, and we will be spending 3 years together," she smiled.

I was so relived.

"Just don't tell Hayes about this, okay?" Kelley asked.

"I won't, I promise. I want you two to be as happy as possible together for these last few weeks," I agreed.

"Good, now let's go inside, my mom just yelled for us that dinners ready," she grabbed my hand and led me inside.

**Kelleys POV**

What was I doing? I'm so stupid. I'm basically cheating on Hayes.

"Oh good! You two are eating with us! Kelley do you want to invite Hayes over? Bradley wants to meet him," my mom said. She sat down at the table in our dining room next to Bradley. We never eat in the dining room...

"I will invite him over after dinner," I said and then I say down. Conner sat next me. I was across from Bradley and Conner was across from my mom.

Everyone ate the steak that my mom cooked, except me, I just had a salad, like usual.

(After dinner)

"Hey Kelley, can you drive me home, my dad needs some help with something," Conner said looking down at his phone.

"Yeah sure! Mom I'm taking Conner home! I shouted.

We got in my car and I drove him home.

On my way back I stopped at the Grier's house. I opened up the front door and Skylynn came running up to me.

"Kelley!!" she yelled.

"Hey sky!" I said, picking her up and then walking into the living room, where Hayes was.

(A/N- I just thought about this, since Hayes is almost 16 in this story, nash is gonna be 19, same age as cam lol)

"Hey Kelley," Hayes said, setting his phone down and getting up.

"Hey," I replied, setting Skylynn down and hugging Hayes.

"Why did you come here?" he asked.

"Oh I wanted to bring you over to my house, Bradley wants to meet you," I smiled.

"Oh cool! Let's go!" Hayes grabbed his phone and followed me out to my car.

We got to my house and I led Hayes inside.

"Hey Bradley!" I greeted.

"Oh hey Kelley! Is this Hayes?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I then introduced him and they started talking. Turns out Bradley knew who Nash was.