Chapter 13

(Back in Cali spring break is starting tomorrow- about 2 months passed)

**Kelleys POV**

Hayes and I were sitting on the couch together and snuggling while watching Anchorman 2.

"Hayes what do you wanna do during spring break?" I ask.

"Hmmm I don't know. We could fly to Hawaii and you could enter a surf competition," he replied.

"Ooo let's do that! But how are we going to get plane tickets and where are we going to stay?" I said.

"Well Brent has a beach house out there on one of the islands so we could stay there and I can buy the plane tickets. It's not like I don't have the money," Hayes said.

"Yay! I will go ask my parents. You text your mom," I say running up stairs to talk to my mom.

I came back down and told Hayes that I could go. So could he.

I hugged him really hard and said, "This is going to be the best 2 weeks ever!"

"Has anyone ever told you that your hair smells like salt water?" Hayes said sniffing my hair.

"Well I do spend most of my time surfing in the ocean so it makes sense," I said running my fingers through my blonde hair that was getting beach waves in it.

"Can I use your laptop to buy the plane tickets?" He asked me.

I nod and grab my laptop handing it to him.

"Aww your background is our first selfie we ever took together," Hayes cooed.

I giggled a little and kept watching the movie while Hayes bought the tickets.

"Done! We leave tomorrow at 12pm!" he exclaimed.

"Can you help me pack?" I whined.

"Yeah sure babe," he said beating me up both sets of stairs to get to my room.

He helped me pack and helped me not over pack. That's always an issue for me.

I packed 4 pairs of short shorts, 4 pairs of high wasted shorts, some running shorts, a few skater skirts, a couple dresses, a lot of crop tops and tank tops and 7 pairs of swim suits including my surfing stuff. I also packed 3 pairs of vans, some converse and a few pairs of flip flops. I threw them into a suit case and flopped on my bed.

"Well I'm going to go home and pack. See you tomorrow Kell," Hayes said pecking my lips. I pulled him down and kissed him again. Our lips connected perfectly. It's like we were meant to be together.

He pulled away and gave me one last kiss before walking out of my room, on to my deck and down my stairs to his house.

This was going to be the best trip ever. I can't wait.

*morning*

My alarm went off at 9 am. I rolled out of bed and took a quick shower before getting ready. I put on some cropped leggings and a plain teeshirt with a sports bra under. I have traveling when I'm not wearing comfortable clothes.

By the time I was done doing my hair and my make up it was 9:45 and Hayes was coming at 10.

I make my way down stairs to eat a fresh picked grapefruit from our grapefruit tree. When I was done eating Hayes came in and sat next to me.

"Hey you ready to go? Nash is in the car waiting," he said.

"Yeah just let me go say bye to my parents," I said running outside to where my parents we sitting on the deck.

"Bye mom. Bye dad," I say giving them a hug.

"Bye sweetie have fun. Be safe. don't do anything stupid that you might regret," my dad said. I live how he's not so protective anymore.

I hug them one last time and walk to the car with Hayes and my giant suitcase.

We got to the airport and went through security and then got Starbucks. Our plane was starting to board first class and that was us.

We got our seats and sat down. I pulled out my headphones and played some music by Iggy Azalea. I leaned my head on Hayes and fell asleep before the plane even took off.

Little did I know that this trip was going to be living hell.

-------------

A/N - Hey sorry it's a short chapter..what do you want to happen in Hawaii? I have an idea but I'm not gonna tell you! hope you all like this book! Thank you all so much for 40+ reads! ilygsm ❤️ you should vote for my story!

❤️-K