Chapter 19

**Hayes POV**

I walked out to where Jordan was.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Hayes! I'm so glad to see you!" she squealed hugging me. I just stood there though.

"Why are you here Jordan?" I said pushing her away from me.

"I want you back Hayes. I love you. I know I messed up by kissing Dylan but I really need you back," she said looking up into my eyes.

I looked away and said, "I have a girlfriend. I don't like you Jordan. you are a bitch. I have never liked you," I said walking back to my house.

"But Hayes! Wait!" she yelled,

"Get lost Jordan!" I yelled back before going into the house.

"What was that all about?" Bailie asked me.

"My ex Jordan wants to get back together but I have a girlfriend and I don't like Jordan. She's a bitch," I said to Bailie.

"She sounds like one," Bailie laughed.

Cam walked down the stairs and sat next to Bailie and kissed her.

He pulled away and said, "Hayes your brother is coming with his girlfriend. And so is Taylor."

"Oh cool. I'm hungry do we have any food?" I asked.

"No but we can go get something and then go see Kelley," Cameron said.

We got in the car and went to get some food.

**Kelley POV**

I was woken up by someone walking in to my hospital room. I looked over and saw Brent walking in.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"So what happened? I heard you had to have surgery again. Hawaii has been interesting for you huh?" He laughed.

"Yeah. I hit my head and had to have brain surgery and I have a minor concussion and stitches and staples in my head," I said showing him my head.

"Wow I feel bad for your head," he laughed and came over by me. he kissed the top of my head by my stitches.

"Thanks for coming. It's been kinda lonely her. Hayes was here when I got out of surgery and then he left," I said.

"I wanted to see you. I missed you," Brent said looking in to my eyes.

"I missed you too," I said. We leaned in and kissed but I quickly pulled away.

"No I can't Brent. I'm still dating Hayes. And I love him. I like you. There is a difference."

"I understand. Just know I will always be here for you," he smiled.

Cam, Bailie and Hayes walked in with food.

"Well I should probably go," Brent said standing up and walking over to the door.

"By Brent. Text me," I said waving to him. Hayes glared at him and I rolled my eyes.

"What was he doing here?" Hayes asked.

"He was visiting me. Like a good friend would do," I laughed at him.

Cam gave me my food and I ate really fast. I didn't eat the hospital food because it was nasty.

"So you will be out tomorrow?" Cam asked.

"Yeah. And tonight I get my staples out of my head and they are replacing them with stitches. Then I get the stitches out in 1 week," I replied.

We all talked for a while and then Cam and Bailie left to go get ice cream by the beach. They were such a cute couple. I hope they get married and have kids.

"Hayes I miss you. So much," I said. He walked over to my bed.

"I missed you too. But you wanna know what I missed more?" he whispered.

"What?" I said.

"I missed your lips," he said leaning down over my bed and kissing me. He put his hands on either side of my head and deepened the kiss. I put my hands on his cheeks.

We both pulled away after a little bit.

"I love you Hayes," I said.

"I love you more," I said looking into his blue eyes.

We kissed again. He stayed for a few more hours and then went home.

I fell asleep since it was 11 pm. I hated sleeping in hospitals. They were scary at night. Finally sleep overtook me.

------------

A/N-- sorry for kind of a short chapter but I'm having writers block. I can't figure out what should happen! I need something exciting! Message me if you have any ideas! well thanks for 55+ reads you guys are amazing and I love you all even though I don't know you. Okay so I am listening to buckwild right now so um yeah :) how was your memorial day? I got sunburnt! well bye guys!

❤️-K