Chapter 41

**Kelleys POV**

(Next day, Tuesday)

My alarm went off at 6am and for the first time in a few months, I actually felt happy and like nothing was wrong in my life.

I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower. When I got out, I out on a black skater skirt with a black and white tight crop top. I did my make up which was mascara, eyeliner and concealer and then blow dried and brushed my hair. Then, I grabbed my rip curl back pack (they were my official sponsor now) and I went down stairs.

"Hey sweetie! What do you wang for breakfast?" My mom asked. She was happier too.

"Ummm, can you make me an egg sandwich since I have 3 tests today?" I asked. Eggs are supposed to help you on tests, along with mint gum.

"Yeah sure!" My mom started cooking while I checked my phone.

Hayes💕👌: morning beautiful 😚 I am going to school early with Shawn so I won't be able to penny board with you:( love you

I replied.

Me: that's okay! I didn't really feel like skating today anyways. love you too😚

I ate my sandwich that my mom out in front of me and then went and watched an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians before my mom drove me to school.

(At school)

I saw Hayes and went and hugged him from behind.

"Helloooo," I said, resting my head against his back.

"Hey babe," he turned around and hugged me properly, lifting me off the ground a little.

"How could you life me? I weigh like 400 pounds!" I exclaimed.

"When was the last time you weighed yourself? You seriously weigh like 50 lbs!" Hayes said.

"Yeah okay," I winked at him before going to my locker to put my bag away.

When I opened my locker, it was decorated with a bunch if balloons and pictures and confetti and on the door it said, "Formal 2k14?" In skittles, my favorite candy.

"No, I'm not going to formal with you,"i lied before taking out all of the stuff in my locker and pretending to throw it away.

"Hey! I spent a lot of time on that!" Hayes whined.

"Oh shut up, of course I'll go with you, and you know I'm allergic to latex balloons right?" I asked, pointing to the balloons I just threw away in the garbage.

"Oh...well..at least you are going with me! And I won't be a loner!" he said, before hugging me and lightly kissing me.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked.

"Over by Hannah Anderson's locker. He asked her to formal too," Hayes replied, taking my hand as he led my over to where they were.

Once we got there, they were hugging. She must have said yes.

"Hey guys!" I interrupted them. I didn't really know Hannah that well but she seemed kind of nice. She is always flirting with Hayes though..

**Hannahs POV**

Shawn asked me to formal. Shawn freaking Mendes!!! I almost started to cry! I had been a fan of him for so long and I didn't even know he knew I existed! Of course I said yes!

Kelley, the queen bee of the school walked over to us, interrupting mine and Shawn's hug.

"Hey guys!" she said. I turned around and her and Hayes were attached at the hip, like always. I was jealous of her. I wanted Hayes. But now I had Shawn!

"Hey!" Shawn replied.

I was always nervous around Kelley. she intimidated me too. Also, i had never ever in my life spoken a word to her. I was afraid she thought I was weird and stuff.

"So Hannah, I'm guessing you said yes to Shawn?" Kelley smiled.

"Yeah I am! I'm excited!" I replied. My first words to her. In the 10 years I had known her and those are my first words. I know this sounds kind of over the top how much she intimidates me but she's like famous now that her and Hayes are dating!

"You two are cute," she said.

"Thanks! You and Hayes are perfect though!" I replied. Whoa, we are having a conversation.

"Well, we should probably get ready for class, the bell is going to ring soon," Kelley said as her and Hayes went off to home room together.

"Bye Shawn! I will see you in math," I said, waving to him.

"Bye Hannah!" he replied before we walked away.

**Kelleys POV**

That Hannah chick was nice but super perky and perky people annoy me after a while.

"Hayes, can we ditch tomorrow? Since we don't have any tests. Actually today is our last day of tests," I said.

"Yeah sure, what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked.

"Umm..well..i don't know. We could go shopping for what we are going to wear on Thursday night for the dance," I suggested. Hayed nodded.

"That's sounds like fun! We should get something with the color red though! you look good in red," he smiled.

"Aww thanks. So do you!" I replied before kissing his cheek.

"Excuse me, please do not do that stuff in my classroom," the teacher said. I totally forgot we were in homeroom.

"Sorry mrs. pottorff," I said. Yeah, Sam Pottorff's mom is a tech teacher at our school.

(After school)

My mom picked Hayes and I up in our Ferrari and drove us home.

"Soooo what do you want to do?" I asked Hayes and I threw my bag in my mud room.

"Wanna play some one on one?" Hayes said.

"Sure! Let me go change," I said. I ran up stairs and changed into basketball shorts and a sports bra. You probably think slutty right? Well sports bras cover more than swim suits sooo. I decided to go barefoot. I ran down to my basement and walked to my indoor basketball court. I didn't even know why we got this. I don't play basketball and I never did.

Hayes was just in his basketball shorts that we wore to school. He was shooting some hoops.

"Ready?" I asked, turning some music on, 23 my Miley Cyrus and Mike Will Made it.

We played for a while before we both got tired and hot. Hayes beat me, but he also used to play.

We both took desperate showers and Hayes decided to stay over, since we were ditching school. Our parents we fine with ditching as long as we weren't missing anything.

I got out of the shower before Hayes and I saw his phone light up from a text. I looked at who it was and it was from a girl named Jess and her name had a heart next to it. My heart sunk.

When Hayes got out of the shower, I said, "Hayes, who's Jess and why does her contact have hearts around it?"

His face went white and his eyes got big.

"Jess is my...."

-------------

A/N- CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry lol. I'm not updating tomorrow since it's the 4th of July but I will on Saturday. k well happy 4th! love you all!

❤️-K