Chapter 39

**Kelleys POV**

(Next day after she got out of the hospital)

I finally got to get out of the hospital after what felt like forever. Shawn drove Hayes and I back to the hotel.

We passed by a Taco Bell and I yelled "WHOA WHOA WHOA! I NEED A BAJA BLAST BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING ELSE!"

"See what hanging out with Brent all time is doing to you?" Hayes laughed.

We went through the drive thru and all got Baja blasts. Then, we went back to the hotel.

Hayes and I went to our room and I plopped down on my bed.

"I think I want to go home," I sighed.

"I'll go with you. When is your mom going home?" Hayes asked.

"She left early this morning, she texted me. I just want to be in my own bed," I said.

"Same. We can go home early. I'll buy the tickets right now," Hayes said as he grabbed his laptop and bought tickets. "The plane leaves at 7:30 tonight. Do you wanna go swim at the pool with everyone else for a while?" he asked.

"I would, but I can't. I have stitches, remember?" I said, showing him part of the stitches on my chest.

"Oh duh, well I can swim and you can watch!" He said.

"Okay!" I agreed. I put a swim suit on even though I wasn't swimming, it was hot outside. I put on my bandeau swim top with matching bottoms and waited for Hayes to come out of the bathroom so I could do my hair.

"Hurry up slow poke!" I banged on the bathroom door.

"Almost ready!" Hayes said with a really girls voice.

He opened the door and my makeup was smeared all over his face.

"Don't I look just ravishing today?" He asked.

"You're a very hot girl," I replied. His face was covered in uneven foundation, concealer and bronzer. He also had eyeliner all across his eye lids and mascara all around his eyes.

"Thank you, but you're hotter," Hayes said as he grabbed my hips, pulling me close to him. My hands went to his chest. He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"I'm not kissing that face!" I yelled. Hayes have me a pouty face. "You know you're gonna break out of you don't take that off soon, right?"

"Oh shit, how do you take this off them?" He panicked. I took a makeup remover wipe and took all of the makeup off of him. I couldn't help but laugh at all of the faces he was making while I was doing so.

"There! Now are you ready to go to the pool?" I asked as I finished taking his makeup off.

Hayes grabbed my hand and interlocked it with mine. He smiled at kissed my temple before we went outside to the pool.

"Hey! Look who decided to join the party!" Nash exclaimed as Hayes jumped in the pool and I sat on a beach chair.

"Why aren't you swimming? Afraid of water now?" Jacob asked me in a teasing voice.

"Actually because of these," I showed them part of my stitches, carful not flash them.

(A/N- ^i laughed when I wrote that paragraph 😂)

"Whoa! There's like 5 million there! Matt said as he jumped out of the pool to check my stitches out.

"Actually, there's 30," I corrected him.

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

"Ummm sure?" I laughed as he touched part of my chest/stomach area.

"Those are so cool! I want stitches!" he yelled.

"No you don't," I shook my head. Matt did a front flip in to the pool and swam with the rest of the boys while I tanned.

(3 hours later)

The boys finally got out of the pool after Lox and I when and got McDonalds for everyone, except me because I'm vegetarian, if you didn't know.

"Kelley, what I'm wondering is, you can you resist meat?" Aaron asked while shoving a burger in his face.

"You kill an animal for food. That's gross," I stated.

"WELL YOU KILL PLANTS!" Taylor screamed, shoving a piece of lettuce from my salad that I got from a local store in my face.

"Lettuce is meant to be eaten though!" I protested.

"So are cows!" Cam said with a mouth full of fries.

"Yeah okay," I said sarcastically.

After we all ate, Hayes and I went into our room to change and get packed.

I took a quick shower and then put on cropped leggings and a Lifeguard shirt that I got from a beach somewhere. I put my hair in a side braid. I didn't bother to do my makeup since I didn't look bad without anyone, unlike some other people. I walked out of the bathroom and started packing while Hayes took a shower. While I was packing, I found the necklace that Hayes got me. A smile crept up on to my face as I put it on.

I finished packing and then I laid on the bed, cuddling up next to Hayes, my face in his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

We cuddled and watched Family Guy until 6, then we said goodbye to everyone and got a cad to go to the airport.

We went through security and boarded our plane at 7. Hayes had bought first class tickets so we got bigger seats. I pulled my knees up to me and rested my head on Hayes shoulder.

"I can't wait to be home. This has been a long 3 days," I sighed.

"Me too. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed," Hayes said.

We took off and I fell asleep for the whole flight.

I can't wait to be home. I needed my bed

------------

A/N- 2 updates in 1 day! whoa! haha well you guys should vote and leave some comments! I know you guys probably think that my name is Kelley since I sign my chapters with "K" but it's not Kelley, it's Kailey. I have met someone who has the name Kelley and spells it that way tho! haha well bye!

❤️-K