Chapter 7

**Kelleys POV**

"Hayes, we should go to Disneyland today! We only live a half hour away!" I said.

"Oh my god yes! I will see if Nash and his girlfriend want to got too!" he said excitedly. Aw, he's cute when he's excited "NASH!" he yelled.

Nash walked into the room.

"What do you want?" Nash asked, sounding annoyed.

"Do you and Carly want to go to Disneyland today? And can you bring Kelley and I?" Hayes asked

"Yeah sure, I will go text her," Nash said.

I walked home and took a shower. I got out and put on some black athletic shorts and a black tank top that said Nike in big white letters. I also put on Nike Rosches and walked downstairs. Hayes was here talking to my mom.

"Mom, Nash is bring Hayes and I to Disneyland for the day," I informed her.

"Oh sounds like fun! Here is some money," my mom says handing me $300 since it is expensive.

"Thanks mom!" I said hugging her.

Hayes and I walked out and ran to his house. Nash and Carley were all ready in the car waiting.

"Hop in slow pokes!" Nash yelled.

Hayes and I got in the back and we jammed out to the top-40 hits until we got to the park. It was 10:00 so it's not that crowded.

We paid for our passes and Nash and Carley went off to do their own thing.

"Hayes let's go on space mountain first!" I said and pulled him into the long line.

We waited in line to go and then we get on the ride. It ended 3 minutes later.

"That was so fun!" he said to me while kissing me on the cheek.

We went on a bunch more rides and then we found somewhere to eat. We decide to eat at a Disney themed diner there. Our food came and we ate. Then we decided to go to California Adventure Park.

"Hayes let's take a picture with Minnie and Mickey Mouse!" I said

A stranger took our picture and then we went on more rides.

The day went by really fast. The sun was already setting. Hayes and found a bench and sat dow to rest since we had been walking all day.

"Today was so fun, thank you for coming with me," Hayes said.

"Yeah! I had a blast!" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

He turned toward me and he kissed me on the lips.

"Hey no PDA in the park! This is a family place!" Nash said, walking over to us.

"Shut up Nash," Hayes said while rolling his eyes.

It was getting dark so we drove home.

They dropped me off at my house and Hayes walked me to my door.

"You know I can walk to my door by myself right?" I laughed.

"Yeah I know," he said.

Hayes grabbed my waist and pulled me in to kiss. I put my arms around his neck. This kiss is by far the best one yet.

"Bye Hayes," I said, pulling away from him.

"Bye Kell!" he says running back to Nash's car.

Aww he has a nickname for me.

I walked into my house to find my parents sitting in the chairs right by the door. That's weird, no one ever sits in those chairs.

"Would you like to tell us what's going on between you and Hayes?" my dad asked.

"Dad, you said I could date," I replied

"Yes I know but I didn't say you could kiss," he said.

"Oh my god dad! Stop budging in to my personal life! You can't control me! Give me some freedom!" I shouted, running up the stairs to my bedroom.

I slammed my door shut and went out to my balcony. I hate my dad. Why can't he just leave my personal life alone?

I saw Jake walk out to his balcony. We both have a room facing the ocean.

"Hey Kelley," he said, sounding kind of sad. I have to admit, sometimes I get sad when Jake and I fight.

"What do you want?" I said back.

"I'm sorry. I know that you don't like me that way. It was wrong of me to over react."

"I'm sorry too," I said, looking down at my hands.

He walked down the stairs from his balcony and walked up the stairs to mine. He hugged me tight.

"Jake I have something to tell you," I said.

"What is it?"

"Hayes and I are..dating," I confessed.

What he did next I couldn't believe.

----

A/n hey guys sorry for kind of a short chapter again! what do you think?

And the pic is who plays Kelley. It's Jordyn Jones and if you don't know who she is you can search her on Instagram or Twitter  @/jjjordynjones

❤️-K