Chapter 28

Quick a/n- this might be a short chapter I am re watching season 4 of pll before season 5 starts!

**Kelleys POV**

"Hello everyone. I am Hayes Grier. You all probably wondering who I am. I am the North's neighbor and Kelleys ex-boyfriend. The first time I met Mr. North was when I was bringing Kelley home from a dance. He was being so protective of her. He had this rule where Kelley couldn't date anyone for a long time, but I convinced him to let me date his daughter. I now know why he was being so protective. So stupid boys like me wouldn't hurt his daughter. I came up here to say that if you can hear me Mr. North, you were right and I'm sorry I ever got involved with your daughter. I love her but she doesn't love me. You were right."

My mouth dropped. Why would he do that? Everyone was staring at me, my hand intertwined with Brent's.

"That boy is so sweet. You should be with him Kelley," my grandma said.

"I can't grandma. He cheated on me. I can't forgive him," I said.

"Honey everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone makes mistakes," she said, looking sympathetic.

Maybe she was right. I should give Hayes another chance. But I am with Brent now. I can't just ditch him. Can I?

I need some fresh air. "Brent, I'm going to go outside. Be back in a little bit," I said, taking my hand away from his.

I walked outside and sat on a bench. I'm so confused and sad and hurt. I put my head in my hands, frustrated.

Then I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw that Hayes was sitting next to me.

"Hey," he said smiling a weak smile.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I love you. And I want you back," Hayes said looking up into my eyes, but I looked away.

"I can't love you again. You hurt me," i said, tears forming in my eyes.

"I know I did, and I'm so sorry. Remember that necklace that I gave you? We will love each other even through the hard times," Hayes said grabbing my hand. He turned my face so that our eyes connected.

"I need time to think about what I want," I sighed.

"Okay. Just remember, I will always love you," Hayes said. He kissed my cheek and then went back inside.

I went back in about 5 minutes later.
I talked to relatives and acted like I was normal, even though my mind was going crazy.

Everyone started to leave at around 8pm. Once everyone was gone my mom, Hayes, Brent and I left.

**Brent's POV**

The car ride home was awkward. No one talked. Hayes and Kelley talked outside, but I didn't know what it was about.

When we got home I decided to spend the night. Hayes was dropped off at his house.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Kelley asked me. I nodded and we went into her room. We laid in her bed and turned on Despicable Me 2, to lighten the mood.

Kelley laughed at the smallest things. Her laugh was so adorable. "I love you Kelley."

"I love you too. I'm tired," she said laying her head on my bare chest. I had taken off my shirt and pants since I was wearing a suit, so I was just in my boxers.

"Go to sleep. I'll turn off the movie later," I said kissing the top of her head. Minutes later, she was asleep.

I turned off the movie 10 minutes after and fell asleep.

**Hayes POV**

When I got home I walked over to Kelleys to see I could talk to her. I needed to see if she had made up her mind.

I walked up the stairs to her deck. Inside, Kelley and Brent were laying in her bed, laughing at the movie.

Then Kelley fell asleep. That's when I left.

She had made up her mind. She wanted Brent. I guess we both have to move on. But I don't think I can.

This weekend will be interesting. I have a plan to get Kelley to be mine.

I love her.

--------------

No authors note today I'm too lazy and I'm watching pll! Sorry it's short

❤️-K