Chapter 30

**Kelleys POV**

I woke up to Hayes shaking me. I was sleeping on his shoulder and Brent was looking out the window. He looked mad, or jealous.

"We're landing," Hayes said. I took my phone out and it read 2pm est. We had the whole afternoon to chill. Yay!

The plane landed and we all got off. Then we got our luggage. The limo was waiting for us. Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, Aaron, the Jacks and Jacob were already in it.

"Kelley! No one told us you were coming to this one!" Matt said.

"Well here I am!" I shrugged and smiled.

I went and sat next to Brent and Hayes sat on the other side of the limo. Everyone looked confused as to why I wasn't next to Hayes.

"So did y'all like break up or what?" Taylor said.

"TAYLOR! Are you an idiot? You don't ask those things!" Mahogany said slapping him.

"Well I didn't know," Taylor said crossing his arm.

"Yeah we did break up," Hayes said from the corner of the limo.

"Awww is little Haysipoo sad that he lost his girlfriend?" Carter said in a baby voice.

"So guys! That weather tho!" I said changing the subject. It was getting really awkward.

"Way to change the subject Kelley!" Brent said sarcastically.

"Not like you want to talk about it either," I rolled my eyes.

We got to our hotel and I was sharing a room with Brent. The boys must have known something was going on between us.

I threw my suitcase on my bed and laid down next to it. I checked my twitter.

@KelleyNorth is such a slut she broke up with Hayes and now she's going to Brent.

Can we all just take a moment to say how cute @KelleyNorth and Brent are together

@KelleyNorth get away from the boys. They don't like you.

I decided to respond to the people that said nice things but then I also tweeted:

Okay everyone Brent and I are not dating! We are just really good friends!

I know we aren't just friends but it's best no one knows that we are dating since I just got out of a relationship with Hayes.

"We are totally just friends Kelley," Brent said walking over and laying next to me. I turned to face him and then our lips connected. I didn't feel anything again. Do I not love Brent anymore? Do I still like Hayes?

We both pulled away as the door opened. Hayes walked in.

"Kelley can I talk to you, alone?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I said getting up but Brent grabbed my wrist.

"I don't want you to be alone with him," Brent stated.

"I'll be fine," I said walking with Hayes out to the hallway. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight? I think we need to clarify some things," Hayes said. He was obviously nervous.

"Whatever we need to clarify, we can do it now," I protested.

"I would rather do it at a restaurant," Hayes said. He had so much emotion in his eyes. They were sad and scared and so much more.

"Fine. What time?" I asked.

"Um, I'll be at your door at 6:30?" Hayes questioned.

"Sounds good," I said turning around and walking back to my room.