Chapter 11

**Kelleys POV**

"Jake what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, gripping on to Hayes's arm.

"I'm here to make you mine. I love you Kelley," Jake said.

"Jake I have a boyfriend. You can't just come and take me away from him. I love Hayes."

"If I can't have you, no one can," Jake said.

"Jake back the hell off! Kelley is mine. You are just scaring her away. She would never date a douchbag like you!" Hayes yelled.

I hugged Hayes and hid in his chest.

"Well since I can't have you, I will kill my self," Jake said.

(A/N- Wow as I'm editing this..^thats a little far isn't it?😂 whatever)

He walked over to the edge of the hotel and was about to jump off.

"Kelley I will let you fake date him and break up with him later," Hayes whispered.

"Are you sure? You would let me do that?" I asked.

"If it means saving a life, then yes," Hayes relied.

I ran over to Jake and turned him around. "Jake I will date you. I'm sorry I thought i didn't like you at first. But now I realize that I do."

Jake hugged and kissed me. I didn't kiss back but he couldn't tell. Jake never learned how to kiss.

"So you are coming home with me right?" Jake asked.

"No I have to stay here. My mom will wonder why I came home early," I said.

"Okay that's fine. I love you babe." Jake said.

(Back in the hotel room)

**Hayes POV**

"That kiss didn't mean anything right?" I asked.

"Hayes I didn't kiss back, my eyes were open and I don't even think he is my friend anymore. He scares me," Kelley replied.

"Good because I love you and only you," I said, kissing her forehead.

We both decided to get ready for bed. I crawled in bed and watched TV for a while.

Then Kelley came in and laid next to me with her head on my chest.

"I love you Hayes. More than you will ever know," she said.

"I bet I love you more!" I challenged her.

We started having that fight but then we agreed that we love each other equally.

I brought Kelley closer to me and kissed her. She turned so she was facing me on her side. I pulled her even closer so our bodies were touching. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my arms on her waist.

I love this girl so much.

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in, with Hayes and I face to face. It was 7:30. The last day of MagCon was today. Then we were going back home because the other magcons were cancelled since Bart was having family issues.

"Hayes get up!" I said, shaking him. He threw a pillow over his head and moaned. "Hayes I will kiss you if you get up," I say.

He bolts up and kissed me. "Deal," he says winking at me.

I roll my eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got out and put some surfing sweatpants on and a V-neck tee shirt.

Hayes was already ready and he was laying on the bed on his phone.

I walk back into the bathroom and do my make up. Then I put my hair in a pony tail with a Lululemon headband and walked back out.

"I'm ready!" I said, jumping on the bed.

"Calm down! Your such a little girl!" Hayes jokes.

"I know but I'm your little girl," I said winking at him.

He got up and pecked me on the lips.

"I'm starving!" I complained.

We went downstairs and got breakfast with everyone else. I grabbed some yogurt and sat down by Emily and Matt.

"Hey Kelley!" Emily said.

"Hey!" I reply opening my yogurt.

"I don't really feel like going to magcon today Matt," Emily says.

"Hey I don't really either. Wanna go to Mall of America?" I asked. She agrees and I went to tell Hayes my change of plans for the day.

"I am going to go change. I'll be done in a few minutes," I said to Emily. She stayed down here with the boys.

I ran over to the elevator and pressed the button labeled 9. I waited for it to reach level 9 but it stop at 5 to pick someone up.

The doors opened and Jake walked in.

"Hey babe," he said, kissing me. Of course I didn't kiss back. He put his arms around my waist and pull me in closer. I felt his hands traveling down and soon they are at my butt. I pushed him away.

"Don't touch my butt Jake."

"Sorry babe," he said pecking my lips.

I don't know how much longer I can take fake dating Jake.

The elevator got to my floor. Tt's was private so Jake couldn't get in. The security made him go to a different floor. Thank god.

I changed into some leggings and a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and put on some uggs.

I took the stairs down this time and I ran down them.

I reached the main floor and found Emily and we took a taxi to the Mall of Ameria

(At MOA)

We went into so many stores and bought so many things because Bart gave us his credit card. That was a bad idea but he had a lot if money so we didn't care.

The day flew by fast and it was already 4:30 when I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes: when r u gonna be done babe? I miss you 😘

Me: leaving soon ahah☺️❤️

"Hey Em let's get going," I said to Emily and we caught a taxi to go back to the hotel.

We got back and I ran into Jake on the side walk.

"Hey Kell," he said kissing me.

"Um Kelley who is this?" Emily asked me.

"I am her boyfriend. She dumped that douchbag Hayes for me," Jake said.

Emily smacked Jake across the face and pulled me inside.

"Why the hell are you dating two guys?!" Emily asked me.

"I'm not actually dating Jake. He said he was going to kill himself if I didn't date him so Hayes let me fake date him for a little but before I "break up" with him when though I was never dating him," I confessed.

"Um Kelley does Jake know about this?" Emily asked me.

"No of course not why?"

"Well he does know," she said.

I turned around and saw Jake standing right behind me.

Shit.

-------------

A/N-- hey guys! sorry for another cliffhanger haha. so what do you think about Jake? Don't worry he will be gone soon!

❤️-K