Chapter 44

A/n- okay so I'm finishing this story tonight. And then I'm starting the sequel tonight. and the song amnesia by 5sos is gonna come up a lot because it basically describes what Hayes and Kelley are going through. so enjoy the rest of the book(:

**Kelleys POV**

I left Hayes' house at 10pm so I could get some sleep. I didn't want to stay over, it would be too hard.

When I got home, I took a shower and then put on some printed spandex from athleta and a sports bra. Then, I went downstairs to get a glass of water. Since my accident in Florida, I had to drink 16 oz of water a day, that was twice the amount of water you are normally supposed to drink. I brought the glass of water up to my room and watched an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. My phone buzzed. it was a text from Conner.

Conner: it was nice running into you today (: can't wait for next month!

Me: yeah it was! we should hang out tomorrow after school! what time does your school get out?

Conner: 2:15 hby?

Me: same! I can pick you up from school, I'm leaving early anyways I have a doc appointment so I can just not come back and them I can pick you up!

Conner: okay sounds good! see you then!

Me: yup goodnight!

Conner: goodnight beautiful

Well den. I have a boyfriend Conner. geez.

I turned my tv off and decided to get some sleep. I wanted this day to be over.

**Hayes POV**

This was going to be a hard 3 years. Kelley will probably move on with Conner, and she will forget about me. He's everything she wants. He's a totally surfer dude.

I fell asleep on my couch thinking about Kelley and Conner. She is going to forget about me. Those two will live happily ever after. I will find someone else but she won't be Kelley. No one can be better than Kelley.

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

My alarm when off and I quickly hopped out of bed. Today was the last day of school! I got dressed in some white high wasted shorts with a pink crop top and my pink vans. I brushed through my hair and then did my makeup which I did more of today. Concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow.

I knocked on my moms door and woke her up. Then I went downstairs and went on my phone. I hadn't checked twitter in a while so I decided to do that. Surprisingly there was no hate, which was good. I was scrolling through my mentions when I came across a tweet. It was from Conner.

@ConnerCoffin: @KelleyNorth is the prettiest girl I know 😍

And it had a picture that we had someone take of us when we wore swimsuits that had the same pattern on it. We bought them together at our first meeting for WPS. that's when we met each other and became friends.

I replied.

@ConnerCoffin aww your so sweet💕 I like out swimsuits 😏

My phone started blowing up with rumors about Conner and I. I then tweeted another thing.

Guys calm down, Hayes and I are still together. @ConnerCoffin and I are just really good friends!

My mom came down and made me waffles, which I devoured. My moms waffles are the best.

"Kelley, guess what!?" my mom said while doing some dishes.

"What?!" I asked

"I didn't want to tell you yet, but I found this guy," she smiled.