Chapter 32

**Brents POV**

I am so mad at myself. I shouldn't have let Kelley go out with Hayes. It's all my fault that she is back with him. I probably just wasn't good enough for Kelley. She needed someone who could love her even more than me, and that person was Hayes.

I was up until 2:30 am thinking about Kelley. He beautiful blonde hair that smelled like the ocean, her sparkling blue eyes, her perfectly tan skin. Kelley was perfect in so many ways. She used to be mine, but I fucked it up.

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

The alarm on Hayes' phone woke us both up. We had MagCon today and I didn't want to go. Actually I wanted to go, I just didn't want to see Brent.

"Good morning beautiful," Hayes said in his morning voice rolling over to face me.

"Morning," I replied and smiled at him.

"LETS DO THIS SHIZ!" Hayes yelled jumping out of bed and pulling me up with him.

"You have too much energy in the morning," I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry," Hayes said hugging me.

"I just need Starbucks and then it will be ready to go," I said leaning my head on his chest.

"Let's get dressed and then get Starbucks!" Hayes said. He went and changed into shorts and a Vans shirt with black vans.

I put on black high wasted shorts that had flowers along the front pockets, a teal RipCurl tank top and black and white flowered vans. I brushed my hair and put on my usual makeup and sprayed some cocoanut perfume.

"Let's go get Starbucks!" I said grabbing a key to the room since Hayes will probably forget his.

When we walked into the hall, most of the boys were standing there talking and goofing around. We walked down and got into the limo. We waited for Cameron and Jacob to come. They were always so slow.

They finally came and we drove to Starbucks. I just got normal coffee to wake me up and the boys all got fancy coffee.

Brent was sitting across from me and Hayes and he was acting normal.

**Brents POV**

I was acting normal on the inside but I was hurting on the inside. Yesterday I asked the boys if they could all hold up signs saying "will you be by girlfriend" and then have a spotlight shine on me and I would be holding flowers. I wasn't going to do that anymore, obviously. Instead, I am going to have Hayes stand with the flowers and ask Kelley. It just seems like the right thing to do.

When we got to MagCon, I pulled Hayes aside.

"Okay so when I tell you to, you need to take these flowers and stand on stage. You are going to ask Kelley to be your girlfriend," I said handing Hayes a bouquet of a dozen pink roses.

"Okay. This is a really cool idea," Hayes said.

"Yeah I was going to ask her out but then yesterday happened," I kind of whispered.

"I'm sorry dude," Hayes said.

"It's okay, Kelley really loves you," I replied.

We caught up with the rest of the group and kept walking to the stage area.

**Kelleys POV**

Hayes and Brent stayed behind and talked about something..it was weird. I thought Brent was super mad at Hayes but I guess not.

I was walking with Mahogany when I felt someone hug me from behind and he kissed my cheek.

"Hey beautiful." I could tell it was Hayes' voice.

"Hey ugly," I joked and turned around to stop him from walking. I put my hands of his chest and I had to barely go on my tip toes to reach his lips. Hayes hands went to my hips.

"COCK!" Taylor screamed right next to our faces, making us break apart.

"Taylor you asshole!" I yelled chasing after him.

I caught up to him but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. We were getting closer to all of the fans. I could hear the screams.

"Hey guys! Should I throw Kelley into the sea of screaming hot chicks?" Taylor asked the guys.

"Taylor put me down! Or I will take all of your bandanas and throw them away!" I threatened.

That made him put me down and I went back over to Hayes. He put his right arm around my waist and we wales past the girls. This was a bad decision though.

Some girls we yelling things like :

"Look! The slut went crawling back to Hayes!"

"Ew the whore is back!"

"She's messing around with all of the guys!"

Hayes said, "Don't listen to them. They are just jealous that you get to be with the best guy in the world."

"Oh you mean Nash? Yeah he's the best!" I joked.

"Yeah I guess Nash is pretty sweet. But I was talking about Cam," Hayes said with a wink.

I laughed and put my head on his shoulder as we finally arrived backstage.

"Okay guys! You go on in 30 minutes!" Bart yelled.

I saw Cam with his girlfriend that was in Hawaii with us, Bailie. I went to go talk to her.

"Hey Bailie! How was the rest of your trip in Hawaii?" I asked.

"Oh hey Kelley!" she said giving me a hug. "It was really great! Cam and I had a lot of fun!"

"Okay. I don't need details," I stopped her. I seriously didn't want to hear what she was going to say.

"So are you going to go on stage today?" bailie asked.

"I don't know. The fans are pissed that Hayes and I are back together so probably now," I answered.

Bailie and I talked until all of the boy went on stage. They did their own stupid stuff for a while until Mahogany came and pulled me on stage.

"Come on! You have to come!" she said.

"Lox I really don't want to!" I whined, but it was too late. I was already on stage.

The lights were off, but them a single light went on Aaron. He was hold a sign that said "Will".

Then Taylor holding one saying "You."

Nash with "Be."

The Jacks were both holding a sign with "My" written on it.

Cam with "Girlfriend."

And then everything went black. A single light turned on and there was Hayes, standing with a dozen pink roses.

All of the girls in the crowd cooed, "Awwwwww."

"Yes I will Hayes!" I said taking the roses and hugging him. I could feel myself tearing up a little.

This was so sweet. This is why I love Hayes so much. He puts so much time into things like this. He's so amazing.

Hayes and I walked backstage and Brent was sitting on the couch on his phone, obviously a little jealous but I don't care.

"I love you Hayes," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and crashing our lips together. His arms went to my hips and he pulled me close. The kiss lasted for what felt like forever.

"I love you too Kelley," Hayes said.

I set my flowed down and we went back on stage and sat down with the other boys while Shawn sang the Cameron Dallas song. I leaned back on Hayes and he kissed my forehead.

This MagCon was totally different than I thought it was going to be. It was the best one yet.

--------------

A/N- hey is this long? Haha idk but this chapter made me awwww in my head just writing it haha. Hayes and Kelley are so cute together. thanks for 200+ reads! I know it doesn't seem like a lot but to me it is! ily all who are reading this and you should vote for it please?

❤️-K