Chapter 10

Note: it is December during Christmas break** I changed the dates earlier in the story

**Hayes POV**

I woke up in the middle of the night to Kelley screaming in her sleep.

I nudged her and she jolted up. "What happened?" I asked.

"I got shot. By the person in all black," she said, kind of panting.

I hugged her and said,"Don't worry babe it was just dream. It won't actually happen." I kept whispering stuff like that to her until she fell asleep in my arms and after that, it didn't take me long to join her in a deep sleep.

*
*
*

It was 7am when my alarm went off. Today was day 1 of Magcon. Kelley woke up too and we both got ready. She took a shower first and then I did.

We both got dressed. I was wearing a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt with jeans. She was wearing a Magcon sweatshirt with leggings and uggs. She's so basic yet so perfect.

It was 8:30 by the time we both got ready. The whole crew was going out to eat breakfast at a fancy place across the street.

**Kelley POV**

I am still a little freaked out by my dream but I'm with Hayes now and everyone else so I feel safe. We all had so much fun at the restaurant and then it was time to go to MagCon. I was a little nervous.

We all got in the limo and went to the convention center. There were so many screaming girls there!

"Just ignore them," Cameron said to me. He must have noticed I was nervous.

We walked back stage and sat on some couches that were there. I sat next to Hayes and he pulled me on to his lap. Hayes pecked me on the lips.

"It's crazy how many fans all of you have," I said to everyone.

"We are used to it. Haven't you ever been to a MagCon?" Matt asked.

"No I didn't even hear about you guys until Hayes moved to California," I confessed.

"What?! How could you not have heard about us? We are kinda fab," Nash said doing an imaginary hair flip.

I shook my head and laughed.

The security guards came and told the guys they had to go on stage. I stayed back and talked with Emily.

The boys were finally done with being on stage and now they were going to sign autographs and take pictures.

They all went to their stations and I sat with Hayes.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, looking up from my phone

"Can you get me another bottle of water?" he asked. I nodded and asked anyone else if they needed anything.

I went and got the things they wanted and brought it back to them. There were starting to become less girls and I was glad. Some of the girls asked to take pictures with me too. I was surprised since I am wasn't really famous but whatever.

Finally all the girls were gone and it was about 2:30. That took a while.

"Hey guys let's go snowboarding!" Nash suggested.

"Yes boarding is so much fun!" I said.

"Well it's easy for you since you surf, it's basically the same thing," Hayes said, kind of laughing.

"Well, I think there is a place to go snowboarding around here, so let's go!" Cameron said.

*
*
*

We just got back from boarding and it was freezing. I swear I got frostbite.

"Kelley follow me," Hayes said grabbing my hand. We interlocked our fingers and he lead me up these stairs to the top of our hotel.

"It's so pretty," I said, awing over how high up we were. The view was overlooking St. Paul. There were Christmas light all around and there was a huge tree lit in the distance.

Hayes pulls me in to kiss. His hands were in the middle of my back and mine were above his shoulders. The kiss lasted a long time. Our lips fit each other's perfectly. It's like we were meant to be. I think we were.

I hear the door to come up here slam. I pulled away from our amazing kiss.

"What was that?" I asked, looking around.

"I heard nothing," Hayes said, trying to kiss me again.

"Stop Hayes. The door over there slammed," I said.

I walked over to the door and walked behind it.

"Hello?" I ask shakily.

"Hello."

It was a boys voice who replied and I knew exactly who he was.

Jake.

-----

HAHA IM STILL RE READING THESE AND FIXING ERRORS AND THESE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE SO BAD OML