Chapter 25

A/N- hey so sorry I didn't update yesterday :( but I will update everyday this summer! Oh and thanks for 100+ reads! ❤️ you guys ❤️

**Trevor's POV**

Why did I just do that?! I'm so stupid! She just broke up with her boyfriend and now I'm kissing her! I'm such a douchbag.

"I-I'm sorry Kelley. I'm going to leave now," I said standing up.

"No please stay? I need someone right now," she said grabbing my hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded.

We sat laid down on her bed (not right next to each other) and we watched We're the Millers. We both wanted to watch a funny movie.

"Thank you for being here, Trevor," Kelley said snuggling close to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"You're welcome. I'm so sorry he did that to you. He's such a jerk," I said.

"Yeah. I can't believe I fell in love with him. I hate him and I will never ever get back together with him," she said.

**Kelleys POV**

I still have feelings for Hayes, but I will never look at him the same ever again. He hurt me. I can't forgive him.

"Well I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight Kelley," Trevor said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Good night Trevor. Tomorrow's theist day of break. Let's spend it doing something fun!" I said as Trevor got up and walked out of my room.

I went and took a really long hot shower and thought about Hayes. I do still love him. But do I have feelings for Trevor? I can't tell.

When I got out if the shower I put on spandex, a sports bra and a tank top. I also put my hair in a messy bun. Then, I went out and sat on the beach for a while.

I saw Hayes with some girl. She was probably the one who he cheated on with. The girl looked like a total slut. He butt was hanging out of her shorts and he shirt was way too tight. Hayes looked so happy with her so if that's what he wants, then I guess he can have that.

My phone went off, pulling me out of my thoughts. I had a text from Brent.

Brent: hey kell, heard you and Hayes broke up. I'm coming to Cali tomorrow. meet me at the pier?

I replied.

Me: yeah we did :( he cheated on me 😞 but you know what? fuck him haha :) yes I wanna see you! you always cheer me up Brent!

I locked my phone and went back inside. I was excited to see Brent tomorrow. If I were to date anyone besides Hayes, it would be Brent.

I got in my bed and pulled the blankets over me. It took a while for me to fall asleep but I finally did.

**Brents POV**

(The next day at the pier)

I was excited to see Kelley. I loved her. Maybe now that her and Hayes broke up, I will have a chance with her. Kelley wasn't at the pier yet so I was just sitting on a bench.

"Brent! Oh my god I missed you!" I heard and looked up. Kelley was running towards me. When she got to me I picked her up and spun her around. Then I set her down.

"I'm so glad you're here!" I said.

"I missed you! I can't believe you're in Cali!" Kelley said hugging me one more time. I hugged her back and rests my chin on the top of her head. Kelley was short compared to me.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked taking her hand.

She looked down at our hands.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"This is perfect," she said holding my hand tighter. "Let's go play some games!"

We ran to some booths and played. We both won giant teddy bears and I also won a stuffed surfboard. That sounds weird but the games theme was surfboard. I gave the surfboard to Kelley since she's a surfer.

We played some more games, but we didn't win any other ones. Then we went and dropped off the prizes at her house. There were a few boys there.

"Hey Trevor, Max, and Justin!" Kelley said when she walked inside.

"Hey Kelley," the guy named Trevor said. "I invited some people over. Is that okay?"

"Yeah it's fine. Oh this is Brent, he's a friend," Kelley said looking at me.

Dang, just a friend. I know I can't ask her out yet but I will before I leave for the next MagCon. Maybe Kelley can come with!

"Come on Brent let's go play beach volleyball!" Kelley said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

We got to the net and she took her tank top and shorts off so she was wearing her swim suit and I took off mg shirt so I was in my swim suit.

Kelley served the ball and I dove to get it but I missed. We played for about an hour. Then we got bored so we just laid in the sand and talked.

"So Kelley, in a week, there is another MagCon, do you want to come?" I asked her.

"Yes I would love to! But is Hayes going to be there?" she said.

"Yeah but don't worry, you will be with me," I said putting my arm around her shoulder. She laid her head on mine.

**Hayes POV**

I was sitting with Christina, my new girlfriend on the beach. We were just talking and then I saw Kelley and..was that Brent!?

Why was he here? I shouldn't care. I have a girlfriend. It just hurt seeing her happy with another guy. But I cheated on her. It was my fault.

"Hayes, I love you so much," Christina said kissing me hard. I know she seems like a slut but she's not. Even though she dresses like one. But hey, she's a way better kisser than Kelley. I guess it didn't feel the same kissing Christina though. Sparks flew with me and Kelley. With Christina, it was just a kiss. I felt nothing. But, again, she's an amazing kisser.

"I love you too baby," I said staring over at Brent and Kelley again. Was I jealous? No I can't be. "Hey, let's go to the pier," I said just so I wouldn't have the temptation to look at those two anymore.

**Kelleys POV**

I loved being with Brent. He made me feel safe. With Brent, I didn't even think about Hayes. He is now just another stupid guy.

The sun was starting to set so me and Brent said our goodbyes.

"Bye Brent! See you tomorrow after school?" I said hugging him.

"Yeah! I will pick you up! I just got my license a few weeks ago!" Brent said after our hug.

"Great! Bye!" I said kissing him on the cheek. I saw him blush a little. Aww!

I walked back to my house. My mom was standing in the kitchen on the phone, crying.

"Mom what's wrong!?" I asked running over to her.

"We will leave right now," my mom said hanging up the phone. "The hospital said that something went wrong with dad's heart and he's dying. We need to leave now."

I ran upstairs and told Trevor where we were going. He came along.

In the car all I could think about was that my dad was dying.

My dad is dying.

--------------

A/N- hey! So should Brent and Kelley date! I think so! k well this is a short authors note so bye guys! love ya!

❤️-K