Chapter 12

**Hayes POV**

I walked down stairs to see if Kelley was back yet and I saw her talking to Jake. He was such a dick. I hate him.

"Hey Kelley," I said trying to give her a gross look to make it seem like we broke up.

"Hayes you don't need to act. Jake knows it was a fake relationship," Kelley said.

"I can't believe you would do this to me! You are my first and only love. I can't live without you Kelley," Jake said to her.

"Well you are going to have to. I don't care if you kill yourself! I don't want you in my life!" Kelley yelled taking my hand and pulling me to the elevator.

I looked at Jake one last time before the elevator doors closed. He looked shocked, and heartbroken. Maybe I should Let Kelley be with Jake.

"Kelley I think you should he with Jake. For real," I said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She sounded annoyed.

"No. Well maybe. Yeah, I am," I responded, making up my mind.

Wait, what did I just do?

**Kelleys POV**

"What did I do to you? I don't even like Jake! I just told him to basically kill himself!" I yelled.

"I feel bad for him," Hayes replied.

I smacked Hayes across the face and ran out of the elevator when the door opened to our level. Then I ran to our room and locked the door so Hayes couldn't get in.

I leaned against the door and slid down crying.

"Kelley please open up. We need to talk," Hayes said from the other side of the door.

"Get the fuck out of my life Hayes. I never want to see you again."

I got my phone out and texted Jake.

Me: Jake I'm sorry. please don't leave me. Hayes and I broke up. for real. I love you Jake. please just meet me in the lobby.

He responded right away.

Jake: just remember I will always love you to the moon and back. I'm sorry I was too demanding. but this is the end of the road for me. it's best if I just leave forever. bye.

Tears were running down my face. I open the door and saw Hayes sitting on the floor. I dodged him and ran downstairs. Jake wasn't there.

All of a sudden I heard ambulances on the other side of the hotel. I ran outside and saw them all surrounding someone. There were some people standing around and I pushed through them to see Jakes lifeless body laying on the ground. I crouched down and start screaming and crying at the same time.

**Hayes POV**

Why did I break up with her? I loved her. She didn't love Jake. I knew that.

I saw Nash walk out of his room and I tried to act normal.

"Dude what happened?" He asked me.

"I broke up with Kelley."

"What the hell? Why? Are you fucking serious right now? Why the fuck would you break up with her?!"

"I don't know Nash. I fucked up! Bad! And now I don't know how to get her back," I said and tears started rolling down my face.

"Go find her and tell her you love her and that you are sorry!" Nash said.

I ran down to the lobby and looked around. Kelley wasn't in here. I ran out side and saw her sitting up against the side of the hotel. She was crying.

I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked, moving away from me without even looking at me.

"I love you," is all I could.manage to say before she started crying again.

"Jake jumped off a building. He died," she said pointing to a little blood stain on the side walk.

I pulled her close to me and she cried, leaving tear stains on my t-shirt.

After 10 minutes I helped her stand up and I hugged her tighter than I ever did before. She hugged me back. Does this mean we are good?

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied. I wiped away the mascara that was running down her cheeks.

We meet eyes and she leaned in to kiss but I put my hand up.

"What?" she asked confused. Then I kiss her unexpectedly. I pick her up off the ground and spun her slowly while we were still kissing.

"Awwwww," I heard the boys coo. They were watching us.

We stopped I hugged her again. "Let's forget we were ever broken up. Okay?" I asked, looking down into her beautiful eyes.

"Okay," she answered, smiling at me.

I wrapped my right arm around her hip and we walked back to the boys.

"You guys are so cute," Matt said while punching my arm.

We walked back inside and Kelley and I cuddled together and watched romantic love movies while eating candy and popcorn.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her next to me. She pecked my lips and I kissed her forehead. Next thing I knew we were both fast asleep.

(Morning)

We both woke up at 10am. Today we were leaving and going back to California. We both packed our suitcases and brought them to the limo.

"Hayes I don't want to leave. Jakes body is here," Kelley said to me.

"Kelley we will go to his funeral back home don't worry," I replied, hugging her.

I followed Kelley into the limo and she sats on my lap and I could tell her eyes were starting to water

"Why is she crying?" Cam tried to whisper, but he fails because everyone in the car could hear him.

"You didn't hear? Her best friend killed himself," Aaron said in a quieter voice than Cameron, but it was still loud.

"When? Where?" Cam asked.

"Yesterday right outside the hotel. How did you not hear about it?" Matt asked.

Cameron just shrugged, deciding to leave the touchy subject alone.

The rest of the car ride was silent as we made our way to the airport. We all said our goodbyes to each other and Cam, Nash, Kelley and I got on our plane to fly home.

I never thought this weekend was going to end. Finally we were going home.

Home. That sounded really nice right now. To sit on the beach and surf with Kelley. Nobody else bothering us. The rest of Christmas break is going to be amazing. And I get to spend it with my amazing girlfriend. I don't know what I would do without her. I love her so much. It's unbelievable.

___________

currently watching Nemo and editing this.