Prologue

• Didedikasikan kepada Joanna Sequeira

Hey .. this is my first story on Wattpad. I wrote this with my friend. I hope you guys like it.

I entered this for the Watty Awards 2010. It didn't win (or get nominated) but I hope you still like it!

________________________________________________________________________

NEVER ENDING CHANGE

Prologue

I, Stacey, gazed down at the clear blue waters below me from my private jet. This could possibly be the last time that I would ever see such a site. Probably not. With dad’s job, I would be travelling in more jet planes than a normal 18 year old. We would probably have to keep travelling from one state to the other. I am used to it … I guess.

My dad is a producer. He has produced many movies and TV ads. Does that make it good for me? Not really. It has always been hard leaving my friends behind. Erin … I missed that girl. Leaving her back home was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone as amazing as her.

My younger twin brother and sister have it easier. They never got too attached to anyone. They’re alright with moving from one place to another. “An adventure” as Shane, one of the twins, would say. It doesn’t feel like an adventure though. More like a nightmare that would never end. 

__________________________________________________________________________

I know It's kinda short but what did you think of it so far??

VOTE

COMMENT

FACEBOOK LIKE

AND RETWEET IT!!!!

oxox

SkylerJ