Q&A (again wow trash)

Wow I can answer questions???

smol_edi: N, how much grass did you eat to celebrate the new year?

N: None

N: Hilda would get upset

DancerGirl826: Will Ash ever find love? And when will Paul and Dawn finally get married?

1. Ash: Never apparently

Arceus: Idk whenever I say so

Sylveon: You're rude

Arceus: Okay and?

2. Paul: Whenever Dawn wants to

Dawn: WELL there's no set date yet, but I for sure don't want it to be on a holiday because I don't want our anniversary to be on a holiday, you know? Like I want to celebrate holidays and anniversaries separately

PersonSayinStuff: If N could only listen to one Disney song for the rest of his life, what would it be? What happened to Ho-Oh/Unfezant? Why type of cookies do you guys like? Does Gold is gay?

1. N: Strangers like me from Tarzan

2. It went on tour awhile ago to showcase its majesticness, but it never came back.

Jk I just forgot about it haha whoops

3. Girl Scout cookies

4. Very much so

Popplio7526: Why is Dawn suddenly a big food fan?

I like to imagine after hanging out with May for awhile, she begins to pick up little traits like that and vice versa

StrangeWeirdFangurl: Will this book ever end? If so, what will you do next? Would you make a part two? Or would you update your other books?

Honestly, there are only about 27 more chapters left of this book. The Wattpad limit is 200 and this is part like 173 so this is not gonna make it through 2018 for sure.

I think I'll for sure make a sequel, because I love writing these, and making you all laugh or smile is all I ever want when I write this. A sequel though would not go up to 200 and may not even make it past 50.

My other books would certainly have my attention for the most part. I already have done a couple writings about the squad in various books, I've got the one-shot book, By the Light of the Ferris Wheel, and Say Anything so I've got a lot to write for after this book is said and done, so if you decide to stick around this won't be the last of me haha

LapisLazulli2: What is your favorite region?

Sinnoh

I also love Unova which is weird considering for years I hated it, but that was only because of the anime which I actually don't hate anymore either

Weird

RuthlessCrimsons: What is your favorite pairing?

Hilda and N

No question or doubt about it

TrayC_Child_of_Mine: To Chloe: Will there ever be a time when we get to see what roasts happen at the weekly meetings and would/could Tracey be there? To Tracey: What is your favorite Pokémon move? To Misty: Who out of the single boys would you go out with If your friends (May, Dawn, etc...) forced you because you're one of the last single ones in the friend circle? To Clemont: Why do you wait so long before replying to Serena's texts? To Nobody: How's it like NOT being stuck in the ocean? To Ash: This isn't a question but...GO OUT WITH MISTY DAMMIT. To Drew: Would you ever start a grasshead club? To N: Would you ever start a grasshead club?? To all other grassheads: WOULD ANYONE START A GRASSHEAD CLUB!?? To May: What are you and Drew really doing when you guys say you are jumping on the bed? To Cheren: When are you going to ask out Bianca? To Barry: Who still owes you to most fines? To Ash(again): Back in that one episode when you first met Todd Snap, 1. Why the heck did you punch Pikachu? And 2. Do you even know how savage you are, telling a complete stranger to, and I quote, "Get a new life"? (Lilly this took so long for me to type I hope you're happy smh)