1.First Meeting

Ananya's POV:

"Mom, hurry up; my school bus is going to come."

"Yes baby; I know." said my mom. I am so excited to go to school after a long 2-months holiday.

My bus pulled up, and I gave a goodbye kiss to my mom and sister.

I reached my school to see that my friends are waiting for me. As soon as they saw me they ran up to me.

"Guys leave me; I can't even breathe." I told them.

"Oh sorry, Ananya!" said my bestie Bhavya.

"Girls let's go to class otherwise we will get late," exclaimed Aashna, the topper of our batch and one among my friends.

We reached our class, and soon Miss. Stella came in. She started dividing the students in two sections and as usual we five were not in same division.

Aashna, Khushboo and I were in Div. A. Bhavya and Akshara were in Div . B.
We exchanged byes, and proceeded to our class.

As soon as we reached our class, we see our teacher Miss. Gayatri waiting for us. She made us sit in a row. Luckily Khushboo was just behind me.

Now it was turn for boys to be seated as our partners, and a guy named Kushal was my partner.

He seemed very arrogant. I saw Khushboo's partner Armaan ; a very cute guy. He was so sweet.

Then the class got started but I was getting very bored as my partner, my friend and her partner were busy talking.

Soon the day was over and I reached home. Mom was so excited to see me, and to know who all is in my class. I was not at all interested in talking. I was completely irritated.

"I'll see you later," I told her, and went to my room. I came back to dinning table for dinner, and told my mom everything that happened in school.

She said, "Baby don't get irritated. Even you will enjoy their company , just try to gell up with them".

I finished my dinner, and told my parents good night, giving them both a peck on the cheek before heading to my room. After praying that everything should be good in this one year, I fall asleep.

Guys ; this is my first chapter of my first book so I hope you liked it. Please give ur views about my chapter .