37.Diary..📖

One week after their wedding,   Rehana and Armaan flied to Europe for their 15 days honeymoon. It is the best time of their life. It was dream of Rehana to go to Paris with her better half and that dream came true.

Armaan and Rehana had a great time in their honeymoon. They came very close to each other during that time. They became one on this trip. They did lot of shopping for themselves as well as their families and friends.

After returning from Europe Rehana went to Banglore while Armaan went to pune. Ananya and Rehana enjoyed with there parents before going to Pune and starting their new life.

1 week later..
Ananya's pov:-
Tomorrow I have to leave for Pune. This will be the first time I will leave alone for more then a month without my parents. I will miss them and more then my parents I am going to miss Simran. She is my life and it will be difficult for me to leave her and go.

"Hey baby , done with the packing",Rehana asked entering my room.

"Ya almost done , only some things are remaining to be  packed," I replied.

"Let me help you", Rehana said coming towards me.

"Haa , I see marriage has changed you my girl , you are going to help me in packing ? This is a news", I said smirking.

"Haa..Haa... well yes there are some good changes in me after marriage as I had to pack my luggage during my honeymoon ; so now I can very well do packing", Rehana said.

We continued my packing and lay down on the bed tired.

"Hey Ananya , what is this", Rehana asked me while holding my personal diary.

"Nothing important Rehana just give it to me", I said it to her.

"If it is not important then let me see it", Rehana said while opening my diary.

I got scared and snatched my diary from Rehana's hands and kept it in my hand bag.

"Hey , it is nothing yaar just let be and come we will go for dinner , as it's getting late"; I told her while walking towards the door.

"I never knew you kept secrets from me Annaya? I thought we are best friends so we share each and everything , but now I feel there is something in your life which I am not aware of and so you are not letting me have a look at that diary", Rehana said with a sad face.

"I am not hiding anything from you Rehana, it is just that there is nothing important in that diary and we are even getting late for dinner so let's go", I said to her.

"Ok I believe you and come let's go", Rehana said.

I took  breadth which I didn't knew I was holding from a long time.

Rehana had dinner with my family and then went to back to her place as we have to leave for Pune tomorrow.

Mom, dad , Simran and me didn't sleep for whole night. We talked , did masti and had a jovial time with each other.

"Ananya now go to your room and get ready as you have to leave by 7 and Simran, bring Ananya's luggage to the living room", my mom said.

We both went to my room and Simran took my luggage to the living room and I went to take bath.

After getting ready I went to dinning table and we all had breakfast. It was the first time were all of us were silent.

It is time for me to leave my house and chase my dreams. I went to temple,  took the blessings from god and then from my parents.

"Ananya take care and call me twice everyday", my mom said while crying.

"Ok mama , and even you take care", I told my mom and hugged her.