11. Fresher's Party

Rehana's POV :-
College organise freshers party every year for freshers. The main aim of this party is to give warm welcome to the new comers. This parties helps us to know each other better.

Today was an event full day. First day at college and i made very good friends. Aman and Harsh were really good and they love Shristi and Neha alot ,lucky girls. I hope one day even I get someone who will love me unconditionally.

"Armaan" he is hot.  From the time I saw him I could only say he is very handsome. I don't know why I was happy when I came to know that he doesn't have girlfriend. Keeping those thoughts aside I decided to sleep as I have to look gorgeous in the party and I never compromise with my beauty sleep.😉😉

I got up around 9 next day and saw that even Shristi is sleeping so I thought first I should get ready and then wake her up. I got freshen up and woke Shristi up. We both were ready by 11 and then Shristi told me that boys will meet us at basement in 15 minutes. So we both went to Neha's room and left for basement. Boys were already there waiting for us. Both Shristi and Neha hugged there b.f and we all wished each other good morning.

We all got settled on near by chairs so that we could decide how are we going to go to party.

" So guys we all have to leave by 4 so that we can reach there on time but the problem is we are 6 in number and we all can't fit in one car and go so what to do?" asked Shristi.

" Shristi there is no problem in that,  first Armaan will drop us and come back to pick Rehana", Aman suggested.

" No guys it's ok, I will come there on my own. No need to trouble Armaan unnecessarily", I said.

" Shut up Rehana, you are our friend now and we don't leave our friends and go", Shristi said.

" And ya you are not troubling me as I love driving", Armaan said with a smile.

"So guys it is decided Armaan will drop us to party and come back so please all of you be ready by 3:45 so that Armaan will come back and pick Rehana and even they will reach on time" said Shristi.

We all had our lunch and went to room to get ready. As Shristi has to go early so she is getting ready first. She is looking very preety in her black knee length dress. They all left by 4 so even I started getting ready . I wore a brown colour off shoulder dress which is knee length and paired up with brown stilettos.

I was ready by 4:30 and then it strikes me that we both don't have each others number then how will we contact each other

I was ready by 4:30 and then it strikes me that we both don't have each others number then how will we contact each other. I immediately went to parking lot and saw that Armaan's car is coming towards me.He wore blue jeans with white shirt and blue jacket he is looking extremely handsome.

He wore blue jeans with white shirt and blue jacket he is looking extremely handsome

I got settled on passengers seat and we drove towards the hotel. Except the music there was silence in the car. We reached there by 5 and saw that programme has already started. The Anchor announced that for being Mr and Miss fresher we have to pass two challenges and that tasks will be performed as couples. As I didn't knew anyone so it is decided that I and Armaan will be partners.

First round is ramp walk ,were judges will ask a question to us and in this round 10 couples will be selected. When it was our turn and I holded his arms I got tingling sensation in my stomach but I neglected them for time being and moved very confidently with him towards the stage. When we were front of the judges the first question is asked to me.

"So Miss Rehana, I want to know; If you could change one thing about yourself then what it would be?" One of the judge asked.

" First of all, Good evening to all and if I am given a choice to change one thing about me then I actually don't want to change anything. I think an important part of personal development is accepting who you are and loving all aspects of yourself" I said.

Next it was Armaan's  turn to answer and the judge asked him " If you would be given a chance to play any actors role in a movie then which movie it would be and why you want to replace that actor?".

His answer was" I would never want to replace anyone in any movie because I feel they did a lot of hard work behind that role and replacing them would be an insult to them".

All the candidates were asked the questions and after an hour the results were announced.

"So guys here are results in my hand. The couples who would go to next round have to come on stage as I announce there names",said the anchor.

We all 3 couples got selected and we were very happy.

"So the guys in the next round you and your partner have to dance on paper and after every  two minutes the paper  will be folded", the anchor announced.

I was shocked knowing that though I wanted to be Miss Fresher but how will I dance so close to him. I think he understood my fear .

"If you are not comfortable we won't participate in this round", Armaan said.

But I knew even he wants to win.

"No it is nothing like that come let's go to stage ", I told him and then we both went and took our place.

Music started and his one hand was on my waist and second was holding my hand ,even my other hand is on his shoulder. After two minutes the song changed and 2 pair were out. Again the song started and now we both were bit close. Again 3 pairs got out. Again song started and now we were very close. Again 2 pairs got out and paper was folded, so now only one could stand so it is decided that I am going to stand on Armaan's feet. I removed my sttelitos and stood on his feet. Our faces were very close now. We were completely lost in each others eyes. We came out of our trance when we heard loud claps and then we realised that we won. I am so happy that I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"So guys our this year's Mr And Miss Fresher are Armaan and Rehana", one of the judge announced.

We got slashes of Mr. And Miss. Fresher's.

  We had dinner and danced as uf there is no tomorrow

  We had dinner and danced as uf there is no tomorrow. This time Armaan dropped  all 3 girls first and then went to pick Aman and Harsh. We were so tired that we just changed and slept. I slept with a smile on my face.

**************************

Happy valentine day guys. Enjoy this day with your loved ones.

Wish you a very happy birthday VRUKSHA. You are the one who inspired and motivated me to write and I wish you all the success in your life.