25.Shock..

"Ananya please check once more whether all the things are properly arranged or not in Armaan's room", said her mom.

"Mom I have checked everything and you please don't take tension everything is up to the mark ", said Ananya.

Who is coming with me to airport for receiving Mr.and Mrs. Jain? asked Ananya's dad.

"I am coming with you to receive them", said Ananya's mom.

"Ananya you get ready till we come back and see breakfast is ready till we come", said her mom.

"Yes mom , you don't take tension".

Mr. And Mrs Mehta went to airport to receive Armaan's parents.

"Di you will be really excited na to meet your long lost love", asked Simran grinning to Ananya.

Ananya slightly blushed and continued wearing her earings.

"Ohh god my di is blushing I can't believe it" Simran said while smiling.

"Shut up Simran and go and check whether breakfast is ready or no as within next 15 minutes they will reach home" Ananya said to her sis.

Ananya sat on her bed and started thinking, she don't know what she is felling , she is nervous to meet him , she is excited to see him , she is scared  of his answer , she doesn't know what will happen today.

Keeping all her thoughts aside she got up from her bed and went to dressing table to have a last look at herself and went down to check all the arrangements.

After they wer satisfied that all the things are up to the mark, Ananya and Simran went to the living area and sat on the couch waiting for there parents and Armaan's parents.

After 5 minutes they heared the horn of the car and went to the gate to welcome Armaan's parents.

Ananya went to his parents and touched there feet and took blessings.

Armaan's mom hugged Ananya.

"Ananya you are looking so preety today, Armaan will have a hard time looking away from you", Armaan's mom said with a wink.

Ananya blushed hearing her comment. She is indeed looking beautiful in a sea green full sleeves chudidar. She wore long hearings and left her hair open.

Armaan's parents got freshen up and came to dinning area for breakfast

"Hitesh when will Armaan reach banglore?asked Ananya's dad".

"His flight is at 10 so he will reach by 12".

"OK then we still have two hours to pick him" said Ananya's dad.

They all chit chatted while having breakfast but Ananya was in her own world. She is just thinking what will happen today. She is waiting for her best friend to come near her and calm her down but she very well know that Rehana can't come here before evening.