6. Crush

Ananya's POV :-

Years passed but I still feel it is just yesterday i got shifted to Banglore. Everything changed in my life in last 5 years from my friends to my language. I got busy in my life. I didn't even went once to Jhodhpur but today I am going back for few days as I have holidays.

I am excited to meet the people whom I left behind. This place is still the same and give me the same warmth which I felt years ago. I reached my home and meet my grandparents who still stays here but come to meet us once in a year. They were so happy to see me . Then I greeted all my neighbours . My happiness has no boundaries as I meet this people after a gap of 5 years but they still treat me same.

It has been 2 days I am here but I still didn't meet my friends . My grandparents wants me to be with them 24 × 7 but I want to go and meet my friends. Now I am thinking how to escape from them. So I told my dad to convince them so I can go and meet my friends for some time. My dad talked with them and i got the permission to go out.

    As Akshara's house Is near to my home so I went there to give her surprise. I rang the door bell and within a minute door was open by aunty. I took blessing from her and then she hugged me. We talked for 5 minutes till that Akshara came. As soon as see saw me she literally jumped on me. We both were so happy to meet each other. We talked about all the things we did in this 5 years ,about our friends ; school and many other things.  Then I told her I want to meet all my friends she instantly agreed and so we decided to meet them tomorrow . After deciding to meet tomorrow i left to my home. I had my dinner ,did some masti with my cousions and went to sleep. 

        As decided yesterday Akshara and I left for Khushboo's place after having our lunch. I was so happy to meet her. She is still the same but is quite heighted then us. We enjoyed alot with her. She has a cute little brother of 5 years. Then we decide to take her  leave and go to meet Bhavya so we told even Khushboo to accompany us but she declined as she is busy so I bid her bye and left.

       We reached Bhavya's place but to our utter dismay there was lock at her place so we left from there and went to Ashna's place. On the way Akshara showed me kshitij and Armaan's house.

There was a sudden change in my heartbeats just hearing Armaan's name. We reached Ashna's Bunglow. We greeted her parents and went to Ashna's room balcony which gives clear view of road. I am enjoying talking to my friends but was equally interested in watching cricket as some boys were playing . I saw two similar faces so I asked Ashna about them .

She said the boy in blue t-shirt is Kshitij and the person in red is Armaan. I couldn't believe my eyes Armaan was looking so handsome. I completely lost my interest in talks and was concentrating only on Armaan. His hair , his face everything about him is attracting me towards him. I came out of my thoughts when this two girls started laughing on some thing. After some time we left her place .

  Whole ride to my place I was only thinking about one person and that is Armaan. I never felt attracted to any guy before this but today something is different. After reaching home also I am only thinking about him. He is not leaving my mind even for a minute.
As my friends says when you feel such kind of emotions then you are really having crush on that person?
Is it really a crush or I am overthinking.?