2.Armaan

Armaan 's POV

"Armaan, come fast we are going to be late for school!" shouted my elder sister, Harshita.

"Yes di, I am coming!" I yelled back from the stairs.

As soon as I went to the dining room, I saw my two sisters who are ready to leave.

I ate my breakfast as soon as I could, and joined them in my dad's car.

My friends Himanshu and Kshitij were already in class, so I just went and stood behind them.

"Armaan you're late again." stated Kshitij .

"Chill bro; I'm on time as still the class has not been started." The teacher was making us to seat with our partner, and now it was my turn.

Thankfully I got the seat just behind Kshitij. My partner was a cute girl Khushboo. We instantly became friends.

I enjoyed my day at school with Khushboo and Kshitij, but I felt Ananya was getting bored by our continuous talks. I wanted her to mingle up with us, but I think she was in no mood.

After school when I went home I was exhausted, so I slept after changing.

After a good 2 hours nap I freshened up and went to play with my friends. We enjoyed playing cricket. It was getting late, so we all bid goodbye and return to our respective homes.

My family was already present at dinning table, waiting for me to start the dinner. I freshened up, and joined them for dinner. We had a fun time after dinner, and soon we returned to our beds.

I think my sleep had some other plans because as soon I closed my eyes, the face of Ananya lit up my mind. She had captivating eyes with so much to talk about.

I wanted to talk to that girl and make her my friend, so I decided that tomorrow I would make her my friend. Slowly I went to sleep.