33. Date night..👫💛

Ananya's POV :-
Today all are going to shift in hotel so I got up at 7 and did my morning chores aa I have to go to hotel first to keep my luggage and then have to go to airport to receive Rehana and my family.

When I came to the dinning room I saw Armaan's family having breakfast so even I joined them.

"All of you get your bags within 10 minutes in the living room so that we can go to hotel and then go to receive Rehana and her family from airport", Armaan's dad said.

"Ok but only you and Armaan can go and receive them as we will be in hotel to welcome them", Armaan's mom said.

"Aunty even I will go with them", I said.

"Ok", aunty said.

We had our breakfast and then we left for hotel. Simran and I are sharing a room which is just next to Rehana's room. Mom and dad will be staying at our own house in Jhodhpur.

I and Armaan went in one car to receive Rehana and uncle came in another car with two other cars following them.

I could see Armaan is very desperate to meet Rehana as they have not meet each other from a long time. We heared the announcement of landing of the plan so we went near the exit.
As soon as Rehana saw Armaan she came running towards him and hugged him.

I meet mine and Rehana's parents and Simran. We all settled in cars. Armaan in driving seat and Rehana in passengers seat while Simran and I were in back seat.

"I missed you so much Armaan", Rehana said.

"I missed you too baby", Armaan said.

"Guys I have a surprise for you both"; I said.

"What it is", Rehana asked.

"I have planned a date for you both tonight at hotel vivanta so get ready by 7. You can spent some time with each other as boyfriend girlfriend for the last time before you become husband wife", I said with a smile.

"I love you Annie, you are the best and thank you for this", Rehana said.

"Thank you Ananya, we really needed this", Armaan said.

We reached the hotel and I could see that all the ladies from Armaan's side where standing near the entrance. We got down from car and Rehana took her dupatta on her head and went towards the door of the hotel.

Armaan's mom did her aarti and then Harshita di gave her a bouquet and then she is made to come in.

Whole day passed just like that by talking , laughing and eating. It is already 5 and Rehana should get ready by 7 so I went to her room taking the dress which I brought for her to wear today.

Knock..knock..
Aunty opened the door after 2 minutes.

"Aunty why is she slepping",I asked aunty as soon as I came near her bed.

"She has got fever so she is sleeping", aunty informed me.

"What ? But she was alright till morning and did you call the doctor"?i asked.

"Ya doctor said she will be fine till tomorrow , she just needs some rest nothing to worry ",aunty said.

"Ok, aunty you take some rest I am there with Rehana", I said.

"Ok beta", aunty said and went to her room.

After closing the door I called Armaan and told him to come to Rehana's room as soon as possible. He said he will be there in 15 minutes as he is busy with his cousions.

After half an hour Rehana opened her eyes and even I heared a knock on door. I opened the door and saw Armaan looking at me with a puzzled look. I told him to come in.