3. Picnic

Armaan ' s POV :-

Trip with friends are always fascinating and exciting. I am going on a one day picnic with my friends to Ranakpurji. This trip seems to be most exciting.

It has almost been mid of this year but still I and Ananya are not friends. We didn't even speak to each other even once, but I hope this picnic gives us a chance of being friends.

I reached the school bus early today, but I saw all my friends are already inside the bus. All the seats have been occupied, and only one seat is vacant, which is beside Ananya. 

I was very happy so I hurriedly got to my seat. After some time we started our journey, and all started playing games. I just glanced at Ananya who was so happy and jumping from the seat while playing.

After some time we all were bit tired, so we sat on our seats. Ananya was looking out from the window, so I thought of starting a conversation with her.

"Hey," I say hesitantly.

"Hello." She smiles.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Uh. . . Sure."

"Which Ananya is real this one who enjoys to talk, or that Ananya who is very quiet?"

She just laughs, and says: "This Ananya is real. The one who enjoys and talk a lot."

"Then why I can't see this Ananya in class?"

"Because you are too busy with your two friends to notice this Ananya." She replies.

"Then even you shall join us, so that even you can enjoy our company. For that let's be friends." I said while forwarding my hand for a handshake.

"Friends", She smiles warmly at me and we shake our hands.

We talked a lot after that, and we were enjoying each others company.

Soon we reached Ranakpurji and visited Chamuka (four faced temple). Then we headed to Surya Narayan Temple, Ranakpur Dam and then proceeded to have lunch.

Lunch had authentic Marwadi dishes like Dal Baati, Churma, and Gatta ki sabzi.

Even while having lunch we were sitting together.

We headed to Kumbalgarh National Park. This is the first time I've ever seen wild animals.

I was very excited and happy, but on the other hand I saw few of my friends were scared, and one among them was Ananya. I quickly went near her and tried to calm her down.

After visiting the whole park, we were given snacks so we happily had that and again went and sat at our places in bus.

We all slept after getting settled on the bus. It was the time for us to get up as we have already reached school, so I told Ananya to get up. She instantly got up.

We could see our parents were already waiting for us, so one by one we got down and went near our parents.

We bid goodbye to our teachers, and friends, but I personally went near Ananya and bid her goodbye. She just smiled and said bye.

My dad came to pick me up, so I got settled in passenger seat of my car, and my dad started driving. I was very happy today. It is a new beginning of my new friendship and I hope we remain friends forever.

                     👆               DAL BATTI CHURMA    

                     👆
               DAL BATTI CHURMA

Trips holds most important place in our life's .Nothing can be better then going on a trip with friends.We make lots and lots of memories in trips. I had been to many school trips and all of them are very special to me while writting this chapter I remembered all my school trips and all my friends who made them special so guys if u are reading this then thank you for making those special ,love u all.