35.Sangeet..👬👭

Ananya'sPOV :-
Today is sangeet and DJ night so we don't have any other function in morning but all have lots of practice  to do for the night. I have called all the people in hall to start there dance practice at 10.

Rehana and Armaan will do the practice in Rehana's room as all  the performances should be surprise for them.

I got up at 8 and did my morning chores and then went to have breakfast. After having breakfast I went to the lawn area where the sangeet function is going to be held. The decoraters have already arrived and they have started decorating the stage. I also told them to place a screen where we can easily see the dance performance.

"Bhaiya did you get the banners ", i asked the head of the decoraters.

"Yes madam , I got that, but can you please tell us where we have to keep it ", bhaiya asked.

"As we have 6 banners so start placing it from the entrance of the lawn and keep two near the stage ",I told him.

I have told them to make the banners of the photos of Rehana and Armaan.

After giving some more advice I went to the hall and saw all are present there.

So guys let's start the practice. You all will come in same order at night. First both the parents are performing , followed by  both di and jiju's couple dance , then Armaan's friends and then Rehana's dance and then couple dance.

All started doing the practice  and I went to my room to do my practice which is surprise to Rehana and also to check on the surprise which I have planned for Rehana and Armaan.

It is already 2 so I went to have lunch. I saw Armaan and  Rehana along with our friends are having lunch so I went and joined them.

"Ananya where we're you from morning  ", Rehana asked .

"Actually I had some work so was doing that", I lied to her.

We all had our lunch and then all others went to there rooms to take rest. I went again to the lawn to see whether the decoration and all the arrangements are done or not properly.

After coming back to room even I slept for some time. I got up at 5 and went to Rehana's room to wake her up.

"Rehana beauticians will come by 6 so till then have something and I will come to take you at 8 so get ready till that time", I told her and went back to my room.

I started getting ready as it is already  6. I wore a golden colour full sleeves , middle cut kurta with bottle green ghagra. I wore diamond studed small earings and kept my hair open on one side.

I got ready by 7 so I went to the lawn to check the food arrangements

I got ready by 7 so I went to the lawn to check the food arrangements. When I was completely satisfied with all the arrangements I went to Rehana's room.

Her final touch up is going on so I called Armaan and told him to meet us at the entrance of the lawn. I and Rehana clicked some selfie and then started going towards the lawn.