5. Rehana

After 5 years

Rehana ' s POV :-

Kiss me,  close your eyes and miss me,
I can feel your lips, on my finger tips ,
I can fell your smile ,upon my lips and
Happiness in your eyes.
Kiss Me.....

"Ohh god , why the hell my phone is ringing at this hour of night and who is this stupid person who wants to die from my bare hands".

I pick my phone from the night stand and check the caller I'd to know it is none other then my bestie,  the one and only person in this world who have guts to disturb my beauty sleep. So I pick her call.

"Find a boyfriend and disturb him at this hour of night rather then disturbing me", I shouted at her while rolling my eyes.

" Hellow to you too and just open your bedroom door ", Ananya said from the other side.

I cut the call and see her standing at my room door ,  holding a box in her hand with her sling bag on her shoulder . She came inside and place the box on the table. Even I moved towards the table to see what was there in that box but she turned towards me and gave me a tight hug while wishing me "Happy 5 year anniversary" .I am dumbstruck as I forgot the most important day in my life. The day on which I got this wonderful person as my bestie. I think she understood that I forgot our anniversary so she just told me to cut the cake . We both cut the cake and wished our friendship grow stronger with each passing day.

"Annie, I am really sorry I forgot our anniversary but I promise I will take any punishment given by you", i said with a sad face. But she did the most unexpected thing. She was not angry she just gave me a hug and said she is not angry.

" Rehana though you forgot our anniversary it is not a big deal. I just want to make this day special rather then fighting with you or getting angry on you. So stop saying sorry and I got something for you but before that I want to tell something. Rehana this are not only the lines but they discribe my felling for you", Ananya said.

"You are my best friend ; you have a special place in my heart.
We go through ups and downs ; but nothing can tear us apart.
You are my sister who will always care.
Love , respect and trust are the things we share.
I know you as a person; but I specially know you as a friend.
Our friendship is something that will never end.
My friendship with you is special and true , when we are together we stick like glue .
When I am in darkness and needs some light , I know you are by my side and things are alright.
I meet you as a stranger took you as a friend.
I hope our friendship will never end.
Our friendship is like a magnet , it pulls us together.
Because no matter where we are our friendship will last forever".

After she finished her poem we both had tears in our eyes. We hugged each other and prayed that let any situation come in our life we will never leave each others side.

Ananya once again gave me a surprise she took a box out from her sling bag and gave it to me. I opened the box and was awestruck with the thing inside the box . She got me the watch which I saw last week in a shop when we went for shopping. I don't have words to thank this girl.

"I love you Annie for this but sorry I didn't get anything for you

"I love you Annie for this but sorry I didn't get anything for you. 😟😟 ", I told her.

"Who said you didn't get anything for me?. I already got the gift", she said smiling.

I was confused what this girl is talking and by seeing my expression she again started talking. She took my hand and made me stand in front of mirror.

"Look this is the gift which I got from God. The most valuable gift anyone can get",she said smiling.

I hugged her and told her what I feel about her. "Annie you are the most understanding person. You are the one who plays several roles in my life . You are my mother who comforts me when I am depressed. A advicer when i have to take some decision . A sister who is my partner in crime . A father who protects me and keep me safe and secure. You are the person who is most important in my life. The one who knows me in and out. The one who will stand by my side when no one else will. I love you Annie and I can do anything for your happiness .

With so many emotional and sentimental talks we ended our night and prayed for our better future and well being of each other we headed to sleep.

All have that special friend in there life who knows them better then anyone else in this world. Never let them go away from you.