9. Pune

Rehana's P.O.V
Life is starting now. This is the time to move out of comfort zone . This is the time to make future better. As Ananya has already choose her career of becoming a C.A and will be a C.A within a year or two. She is completely engrossed in studies and her articleship. So even I planned to persue M.B.A and I got selected in top most college of Pune.

     It is the most difficult decision of my life as I have never been away from  my parents and Ananya for such a long time but I have to be strong. It is very difficult to leave Ananya but as she says we are distant from distance but not by hearts ,so I am preparing to leave for Pune. As it is my last day here so I want to spend it with Ananya. Today whole day we did those things which we like from shopping to eating. We clicked many pics so that we can cherish our time together. I am bit sad  and as a understanding friend Ananya is ,she is trying hard to divert my mood.

" Rehana , don't be sad as you are going there to achieve your dreams and I am here achieving my dreams so be happy", Ananya said.

" Yes,  Annie but I will miss you",I said and hugged her

"Oohh my poor baby ,I know I am best and you will never get anyone who is better then me", Ananya said by raising her imaginary collar.

" Oohh miss Ananya it is true that I will miss you but only till I don't find any good friends. You just see I will not even call you once I get good friends or may be I can get someone special also..😉😉😉", I said by winking at her.

"Ya ya, all the boys in Pune are just waiting for Miss Rehana Shah", Ananya said with sarcasm.

" I don't know about all ,but there will be one who will be just waiting for me", I said  dreamily.

"Then let's make a deal on a serious note, if you  find someone and are ready to spend your whole life with that person then you have to tell that person to pass all the test conducted by me as I can't let my bestie get married to anyone. And one more thing if he doesn't pass my test you will leave him. What say..!!", Ananya said smiling and raising her eyebrow.

" OK deal and it applies to you also", I said.

" Deal", Ananya said.

    As Ananya was staying overnight at my place, so we both talked for a long time. I have to leave for Pune tomorrow morning with my parents and I even told Ananya to accompany me but she said she has some work in office but I very well know she is lying. If she comes with me to Pune she will not be able to control herself.

We both slept at 2:00 am and got up at 6 so that I can freshen up and leave for Pune by 7. I took the blessings of God and all my luggage is already in car . When I came out of my house I saw Ananya's parents have also come to bid me bye. I hugged both of them and took there blessings. Next I went to Ananya who is controlling herself from crying. I hugged her and we both were sobbing but we composed ourself and I got in the car after bidding her bye.

After reaching Pune by afternoon we directly went to my campus. I completed all the formalities and the receptionist gave me the key to my room with an instruction that I have to share room with a girl. I kept my laugage and went for outing with my parents. I had a fun day. My parents dropped me to campus around 10 and left for there hotel as they will resume there journey early morning. 

I went to my room and saw that 2 girls are talking to each other and when they saw me they smiled at me.
One of the girl named Shristi said that she is my roommate and the other girl is Neha her bestie. We introduced each other and I came to know that they are from Mumbai and have 3 other friends also who will be introduced to me tomorrow. We talked for few hours and then Neha left to her room as it is getting late and we have our first day in college tomorrow.

New friends , new lifestyle and new environment. I hope everything goes well and with that I slept after praying for a better tomorrow.