4. Goodbye

Ananya's POV : -
Life can never move on a smooth track. Whenever you feel everything is great , there are challenges waiting for you.

Same thing happened with me. I was very happy in my life with my friends and family but in this 24 hours my life took a 360° turn. My exams are starting from tomorrow and I came to know that after my exams we are shifting to Banglore. I was dumbstruck and loss of words. I was completely shocked. Only thinking about leaving this super awesome place were I spent my childhood was making me scared, then how will I handle when I actually have to do that? How will I tell my friends ? I am lost, neither I like to eat nor I like to study. It was very difficult to concentrate on my studies but I have to do that.

Days were moving on and even exams will get over tomorrow, but the biggest task for me is to tell my friends about my departure. I don't know how will I handle myself in front of them. As soon as I reached school I told my friends to meet me at basket ball court after exams . They were bit surprised but didn't say anything and left for there exam hall. These 3 hours in exam hall were like 3 decades. I am very nervous and emotional. When I reached there I saw all my friends are there accept Arman .

Bhavya was the first one to question me about what I want to tell them . So I begin to tell them everything .

"Guys this is my last day in this school i am leaving to Banglore in few days and will get settled there".

I can see all were shocked by my sudden announcement and there was pin drop silence. I started crying and even they had tears in there eyes. Bhavya came near me and tried to console me . We all did a group hug and then with all the courage i spoke individually with all my friends.

Bhavya you are the best friend anyone can get in there life.

Ashna, i hope that I get some brain like you and become a scholar like you in near future.

Khushboo I will miss your non stop blabbering.

Akshara no words can describe the depth of our friendship. We spent all our b'day together , did all the craziness together. I will miss you alot and with that I started crying again.

They all tried to make me smile and went from there after saying bye and told me to keep in touch with them. All hugged me once again. Now I am standing alone and waiting for Armaan but he still didn't come. After 5 minutes I felt his presence .

"Hey sorry my friends didn't leave me to come here so I got late. Now tell what you wanted to talk.", he asked.

Without turning back I told him I am leaving Jhodhpur and getting settled in Banglore. When I faced him I saw his face has no emotions. Armaan please say something".

"Ananya this is not a good prank so stop this now itself", Armaan said

"Armaan this is not a prank I am seriously leaving this place", I told him.

" Ananya you can't leave us like this . You are my best fried with whom I share everything then how can you leave your best friend and go? Please don't go and then he too started crying ", Armaan said.

We were just standing there but no words where spoken. Silence did the work which words Couldn't do .

" I will miss you Ananya " said Armaan .

" I will miss you too Armaan" with that I left from school crying.

"Guys I think goodbyes are most difficult thing to say and if you have to say goodbye to those people who are very close to your heart then it is the worst situation anyone can face".