19. Exams..📚📖

Life is on a smooth track for all the people. Love life of Rehana and Armaan is getting more intense. Everyday they are getting to know each other in a better way. It has been almost 2 months Armaan proposed Rehana and they are enjoying there life's.

On the other hand Ananya is busy in her own world. Her life is only revolving around books , office and her dreams about Armaan. Unaware of the fact that her dreams will be crushed by none other then her best friend. She is madly in love with a person who she had not even seen from past so many years and she doesn't even know anything about him , but she believes that her dream will be fulfilled and one day she will be the bride of Armaan.

Here this all have final exams and are really stressed about exams as they hardly paid attention to books.

"Guys today the exams date have been announced so let's start preparing as after a week we have exams so let's try to complete one subject per day" said Shristi.

"Yes Shristi is right ,let's start from today so guys let's meet up after lunch so that we all can have a group studies and no romancing only studies" said Aman.😉😉

"Look who is giving us advice about studies and no romance",said Harsh.

All started laughing and then went to have lunch. All gathered at 4 in the evening and all started discussing the topics. They were even cracking some jokes so that they don't feel bored while studying. Though they never studied in whole year but as they all were smart they finished there syllabus till 8 in the evening and went for dinner.

After dinner all the couples went on a walk so that they can spend some quality time with each other. At 10 all bid bye to each other and started revising whatever they studied today.

This routine continues for one week. They would do group studies , talk for some time and then revise and sleep.

Exams started and where going in full swing. Though they all studied for only a week but they were happy with there performance. After each exam they would know about each others performance and then again do there group studies.

Exams got over in 15 days and today finally all got  free. They all decided to party today and have some relaxation. They went for a dinner and then to disco. They all had a blast. They enjoyed that day to the core. As it was decide earlier one of them have to be sober so this time Shristi didn't drink and as usual the non alcoholic Armaan gave support to boys. It has become a really tough task for Armaan to handle all of this people as Shristi was going mad. It became very difficult for her to manage Rehana and Neha. With great difficulty they carried them to car and then to the hostel.

Next day all the 4 had terrible headache but thanks to Shristi and Armaan they got fine within an hour due to asprin and lemonade.

They all had one week holidays as they all have join there internship period of 45 days so they all decided to visit there parents.

They all bid bye and resumed there journey . First Rehana left for Banglore and then Shristi and Neha left after an hour. The boys had the flight at 6 so they were just roaming here and there after bidding bye to there girlfriends.

Rehana was very happy after meeting her parents and Ananya. Though she and Ananya would meet daily but she still didn't say anything about her relationship with Armaan. This was the first time she is hiding something from Ananya but she didn't feel like saying to her. She wants Ananya to only know about this when Armaan and she are sure about there future. 

On the other hand even Ananya didn't say about her secret love to Rehana. She too feels that she will say this only when she meets Armaan and know whether he too likes her or not. So even she remained quiet. But may be destiny has planned something else   for this girls.

Armaan was also very happy to meet his parents , sisters and friends. His days were going awesome with all this people around. He and Rehana would only get time to speak to each  other at night only if Ananya was not around.

One week flied very soon and all this 6 left for there internship. Armaan went to Haryana as he is doing internship at a famous pharmaceutical company. Rehana is in Mumbai and doing internship at Accenture limited. Shristi is also in Mumbai and doing internship in her own father's company. Aman and Harsh are in Hyderabad as they are doing internship at there. Neha is is Pune only doing her internship there.

All of them became busy with there internship but remained in contact with each other . They would talk to each other twice in a week without fail and also share there experiences of working at a new place. All 3 boys were very excited as they were in complete new place. They would share there experiences regarding food ; language and people.

As two months past and all 6 of them were happy as well as sad. They were happy because they will finally meet there friends and lovers but were also sad because they have to leave from here, where they have got so much love. They all left with the memories which they are going to cherish life long.