32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂

Ananya's POV:-
I got up next day at 8. I could hear someone shouting in living room. I did my bed correct and went to see what is going around. I reached the hall and saw that aunty is shouting at some servants. I went towards them.

"Aunty what happened?"I asked.

"This days servants are of no use, I told him to go to market yesterday to get sweets and then keep one box in each room for guest at hotel  but as asual if you don't remind them again and don't ask them again,  that work will be incomplete only", aunty said glaring at the servant.

"It's ok aunty calm down. Let me get ready and then I will go to market and then from there i will go to hotel. So don't take tension and it will be done on time don't worry ", I said.

"Thank you Ananya,you are always our saviour. May God give you all the happiness in life and you get evrything you desire",aunty said while keeping her hand on my head.

Aunty,  god can't give me what I desire the most but now I have learnt to be  happy with what I have..

I gave aunty a smile and then went to get ready. I came to the dinning area in half an hour and then had my breakfast.

"Aunty I am leaving now", I said.

"Wait Ananya, actually your uncle has sent driver for some urgent work so driver is not there,let's wait till he come back", aunty said.

"Where you want to go Ananya", came Armaan's voice from back.

Both I and aunty turned back.

"Ananya has to go to the sweet shop and from there to hotel for keeping all the box's in rooms but driver is not there so I told her to wait till he comes back", aunty said.

"Come I will come with you, as I am free now", Armaan said.

"Ok perfect", aunty said with a smile.

We both left to the sweet shop. As both of us love the silence while driving so we were listening to  the song  "pehla pehla pyaar hai" and enjoying the melody.

We reached the shop in half an hour and collected the sweets packets. Armaan went to the cash counter to pay the bill and workers kept the packets in our car.

I and Armaan went towards the car.

"Armaan can I tell you something", I told him hesitantly.

"Ofcourse Ananya tell na", Armaan said.

"Actually I love the biscuits of Garibh bakery so if you dont mind can we go there", I asked.

Armaan smiled and told me to get in the car. I am surprised as he didn't reply but just kept driving. Within 10 minutes we were in front of the bakery. We both got down and I happily went inside to take the biscuits I like. I told the shopkeeper to pack the biscuits and went to the cash counter to pay but before I could do that Armaan already paid.

"Uncle dont take money from him i will pay", I said to the shopkeeper.

"No uncle don't listen to her you take it", Armaan said.

No

Yes

No

Yes

"Both of you stop fighting like kids and girl let him pay , I believe when a girl is out with a guy and if they are couple then it's always a guys duty to pay and you both really look good with each other", uncle said.

"But uncle we are not couple we are just friends and so I can pay", I said.

"Ohh sorry I thought you are a couple never mind ok then I will take payment from you only then", uncle said.