51. Mumbai calling..

Continue..

Ananya's pov:-
As soon as i opened my eyes, their is a beautiful sight in front of my eyes; my love , my handsome hunk is sleeping beside me with a charming smile on his face. I ran my fingers from his hair to his forehead, to his lips and then down to his jawline. My eyes couldn't move away from his face.

"Baby take a photo it last long", Karan said with his eyes still closed and a smirk playing on his lips.

I got stilled listening to his sexy husky morning voice. When I tried to move away from him , he tighten his grip around my waist and brought his lips closer to my lips. I closed my eyes instantly but being a jerk he kissed me at the corner of my lips and got away from him. It took sometime for me to understand what happened just now. I gave an annoying look to him but that idiot just gave me a flying kiss and went to washroom. I too got up from bed and went to another room to get freshen up. After brushing my teeth I came to kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for both of us.

Karan came to the dinning table and took his seat.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked him.

"Never slept better then this ,i would like to sleep everyday in same manner", Karan replied.

I blushed at his answer and resumed eating.

"Ananya, as soon as mom and dad come back from Dubai , I want to tell them about us . I can't wait anymore, I want to get married to you as soon as possible", Karan said.

"Ok and I will call my parents as well and tell them to come to Mumbai on Saturday , so that we can tell them about us at the same time", I said.

Karan nodded his head. We then had our breakfast while talking and later on he went to take bath and I went back to kitchen and started preparing tiffin for both of us.

After finishing with the kitchen work ,I went to my room and after taking my clothes went to take bath.

We both got ready and after bidding bye to each other we went to our work place.

I came back from office at 7 and after getting freshen up I started preparing dinner. Dinner is ready by 9 and still Karan has not come back from hospital so I thought to call my parents. I took my phone from the table and is going to dial the number when I heard the door bell. I went and opened and door and their stood my handsome hunk.

"Hey", karan said giving me a kiss on cheeks.

"Hi", I said and we both entered the living room.

I went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water for him.

"Thank you", Karan said.

"Welcome, you go and get freshen up till then I will talk to mom and dad.

Karan went to the room and I called my parents. After two rings my mom picked my call.

"Hey baccha", how are you?" My mom asked.

"Hi mom , I am good. How are you all?" I asked my mom.

"We all are good dear", my mom said.

"Mom I wanted to tell you something", I said.

"Yes beta tell",my mom said.

"Mom I want you and dad to come to Mumbai on Saturday ,I want to tell something important which I can't tell you on phone. So please come to Mumbai", I told my mom.

"Anything is serious beta?", my mom asked.

"No mom , it's not serious and it's a happy news for you so come to Mumbai and then I will tell you",i told my mom and I felt two hands around my waist.