17. Valentine's Day..💑❤

Armaan:-
Valentine's Day.. The day of love. Today Is very special day to all the people in the world. This day is not only for lovers but this is the day when you can express your love towards your family , friends and Of course your love interest. This is the best day for expressing your fellings.

I never had importance of this day in my life as I never fell in love with someone. I never knew what love is but now I know what love is.
(You will be thinking why I am talking about love ; when I was the only person who always ran away from this topic then let me tell you I fell in love)
Yes I am in love with Rehana. I don't know how it happened but yes it happened. Things have changed from the time she came back from Banglore in September. First we became good friends and now I fell in love with her. I don't know what she thinks about me but I am sure about my feelings. I am dying to confess my feelings to her , but I will wait till I get some more hints from her. But it doesn't mean I am not going to confess my feelings today , I will tell her today in front of whole college but indirectly.

Today is valentines party in college and I am going to confess my feelings to her today. I am going to get ready now so that I can get some time for preparation. I wore a red shirt with cream colour pants. I took my guitar with me and left for the auditorium where the function is to be held. The auditorium is beautifully decorated with red and white heart shaped balloons and Roses. I started practicing the song which I will sing today and also instructed the light men to dim the lights when I sing.

I could see most of the students coming but my eyes where searching for that special someone. I saw the two couples coming near me but she is missing. I became sad and thought she won't come but then I saw her coming towards me with her magnificent smiley face. I lost my breath when I saw her. She is looking extremely beautiful in white and red flower print one piece. Her hair were open just the way I like them. I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

We all wished each other a happy valentines day and soon the programme started

We all wished each other a happy valentines day and soon the programme started. There were many couple games and both my couple friends played each and every game. They both won in one one game. The games where conducted for only those couples who have officially announced that they are in relationship so I and Rehana didn't join the game. Some of the boys also proposed girls but some got accepted and some where rejected.😀

Now the romantic songs were playing so all the couples started dancing. I went near to Rehana and gave her a rose then I asked her for dance and she gladly accepted it. We kept on dancing till the song changed. Then I thought it is the time to confess my feelings so I went near the DJ and told them to stop the music when I reach on stage. I took my guitar and went to stage where there is already a chair kept. I took my position and DJ stopped the music.

All the eyes looked at me so I started to speak. Guys firstly wish you all a happy valentines day and secondly I am going to sing a song which is dedicated from all the guys to there g.f so please enjoy the song.
My eyes stopped at Rehana and I directly looked in her eyes and started singing.