36. Wedding..💑👰

May these vows and this marriage be blessed,

May this marriage be full of laughter ,

May these marriage make you feel as everyday in paradise,

May this marriage be a sign of compassion , a seal of happiness here and hereafter

May this marriage have a fair face and a good name.

May this marriage brings lots and lots of happiness in our life's.

*****************************
Ananya's pov:-

"Bhaiya do your work fast, within two hours barat will be here and still mandap is not ready", I  said.

"Don't worry madam everything will be done before time", decorater said.

After giving them instructions I went to check on food and other decorations.

"Beta within half an hour barat will be here and still you are still here supervising. Go and get ready ", Rehana's mom said. 

She was ready in her outfit and is waiting for barat to come with tali in her hand.

"Aunty I will get ready once I am satisfied with all the arrangements ", I told her.

"Beta go and get ready, we will look after the arrangements:, Rehana's dad said.

I went to my room to get ready.

Authors pov:-
There is happiness all around. Some are dancing while some are talking and laughing.

Armaan's barat is on the door. His parents , friends and family are dancing. Rehana's mom is standing with thali to welcome him.

Armaan got down from the horse with the help of Aman and stood in front of Rehana's mom. She did his aarti and went to take Rehana from her room.

When she reached her room she saw Rehana is sitting on bed and playing game in her mobile.

"Rehana you are looking so preety baby", Rehana's mom said and put black dot behind her ears.

"Mom where is Ananya? She is not receiving my calls and she didn't even meet me from morning. Please call her", Rehana said.

"She was busy in preparations from morning and went to her room just few minutes back so she will be getting ready. You come with me , she will come later on", her mom said.

Both of them went towards entrance of the hall. Armaan is looking extremely handsome in his light pink sherwani and pink shaffa (turban). On the other hand Rehana is looking like a princess in dark pink ghagra choli.