58. Forgiveness...

Ananya's POV :-

Next Day..

"Good morning mom", i wished mom while entering kitchen.

"Good morning baccha, you woke up early? I thought you will sleep till late. You are not tired from traveeling baccha?", mom asked.

"I had proper sleep mom and I don't like to sleep till late", I said.

"Good morning beautiful ladies", dad wished us while taking his seat on the dinning table.

"Good morning dad",I wished him with a smile.

"Where is Karan, Ananaya? Is he still slepping?"dad asked me.

"No dad, he has gone to gym", I told dad.

"I should have guessed, he can leave anything in this world but not his gym", dad said with a smile.

"Good morning guys", Karan said while entering in the kitchen.

We all wished good morning to him and then mom and i placed breakfast on table.

"Ananya this is for you", dad said while giving an envelope to me.

"What is this dad?", I asked confused.

"This envelope had come few days back when you both went to New Zealand and this is from Armaan", dad said.

When I heared that I am shocked , I looked at Karan's face but it is blank. I took the letter and kept it beside me. Their is a complete silence on the table.

After the breakfast I went to my room and sat beside Karan.

"You read this I will be out", Karan said while moving out from the room.

"No Karan, please don't go out. I want to read this sitting beside you" I said while holding his hand.

Karan just nodded his head and sat beside me. I opened the envelope and started reading it.

Dear Ananya..
Congratulations for your wedding. I wish you a very happy married life. I wish god gives you and Karan all the happiness in the world.

You will be wondering why I wrote this letter to you now? Well their are many things which we have to clear out. Past 3 years were the worst 3 years of our life's. We all lost our happiness and smiles in this 3 years. Many relations have been broken and unknowingly we hurted each other very deeply.

I am extremely sorry for my behaviour on Rehana's death day. I feel guilty that I didn't let you see your best friend for one last time. This guilt is not letting me sleep. I don't know what had happened between you and Rehana on our anniversary day that broke the bond between two inseparable soul sisters. I asked this to Rehana many a times but she never told me. But whatever it was , Bury it in th past and start it fresh.

Ananya,I know Rehana has hurted you alot by her words even on her last day but the last name she took was yours. She had told me to say you sorry for the hurt which she had caused you for so many years. Whatever she told you on her last day was because she wanted you to hate her. I still don't know the reason for that but please forgive her. Her soul will only rest in peace when you will forgive her.