45.Confession..

Ananya's Pov

Flashback..
Wedding anniversary night.

Armaan was drunk and was unable to balance himself. I saw this and started searching Rehana but was unable to find her. It was becoming difficult for me to handle Armaan. So I thought I should take him to the room and then inform Rehana.

By great difficulty I took Armaan to his room and made him lay on the bed. After removing his shoes and shocks , I tried to remove his coat but he pulled me near to him and our lips were just inches apart. Suddenly the door gets open and Rehana enters the room.

I remove myself from Armaan's hold and stand in front of Rehana.

"Where were you? I searched you for so long but couldn't find you. So I brought Armaan here", I said.

"Seriously you searched for me Ananya?" Rehana asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes Rehana why will I lie"? I asked.

"You very well know why you will lie to me" Rehana said.

I got confused listening to Rehana but didn't speak.

"You are such a good actor Ananya. First you sacrifice your love for your best friend in front of others and then later on you try to take back that same love which now belongs to someone else", Rehana said.

"What are you talking Rehana? I am not understanding anything", I asked confused.

"Oohh really, my poor Ananya is not understanding anything then let me expalin", Rehana said.

"I know that you love Armaan", Rehana shouted.

I am shocked listening to this as no one else know about this then how come Rehana came to know about this? As Rehana understood my unasked question she gave me the answer sitting beside Armaan.

"Do you remember Ananya you lost your diary while shifting to Pune?"Rehana asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Well that diary is not lost it is with me", Rehana said.

I am shocked listening to this. My deepest secreat was hidden in that diary. I never wanted this secreat to come out in front of anyone but it came out in front of that person from whom i desperately wanted to hide this.

"You..you read that?", asked stammering.

"Ofcourse I read it, first I just wanted to read it to know what all you have hiden from me but then when I read it completely I was shocked. I never knew my best friend will hide such a big thing from me", Rehana said angrily.