49. Jealous..

Continue...
"I missed you so much", someone said from behind while giving a back hug to Karan.

Karan and Ananya both were shocked by this. Karan left Ananya's hand and waist and turned back to see who the person is. Karan didn't react for next few minutes but then he hugged the person really tight.

"I miss you too Natasha", Karan said.

Ananya is confused seeing this two hugging so tight. There is a girl who is of her age. She is hot and sexy.

"Ananya , this is Natasha , my childhood friend and Natasha , this is Ananya , my friend", Karan introduced both of them

"Hi Ananya , nice to meet you", Natasha said with a smile.

"Same here", Ananya replied.

"Ananya , you know after 5 years we meet when I went to London , few days back", Karan said.

"Ya that's right, when we were kids we always hanged out together but then due to our career choices we got separated and then I went to London", Natasha said.

"But why didn't you tell me that you are coming to India? I would have come to pick you up from airport", Karan asked.

"I wanted to surprise you ,so didn't inform you prior", Natasha replied.

"Oohh and why sudden decision of  coming back to India?"Karan asked.

"To complete the work which I should have completed a long time ago", Natasha said smirking.

"And what is that?" Karan asked.

"To get married to you idiot", Natasha replied.

Ananya is shocked hearing this. Natasha has come here to get married to Karan. She felt hurt. She is feeling like someone has stabbed her in her heart. Without saying another word she goes away from there. With great difficulty she hold back her tears. Once inside the washroom she starts crying. She doesn't know why she is crying? It is not like Karan is her boyfriend or something. Then why is she feeling hurt or may be she is jealous? As till now she has not seen Karan with any other girl then her and this is the first time she is seeing him with someone else.

After 15 minutes Ananya came back to the party hall and saw Natasha and Karan dancing. They were two close for her liking. Both of them look like a perfect couple.

"They make a perfect couple, don't you think?" Karan's mom asked standing beside Ananya.

"Hmm yes", Ananya replied with great difficulty.

"You know Ananya they were inseparable from childhood. She was the only girl with whom Karan talked. Karan even had a crush on her during his teenage years. I use to always tell him that when they both will grow up we will get them married and I think now i can fulfill my this wish", karan's mom said happily.